LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taken out of sight into the living room as I try to squirm free, but the sister is having none of it and settles down on the couch with the bottle.

"Time for baby's bottle," she coos, forcing the nipple into my mouth.

Meanwhile, the conveyor belt you're strapped to starts up and pulls you through a plastic curtain into another machine.

"Of course you're a baby silly," replied the nanny with a condescending smile. "Only babies mess their nappies."

Inside the changing machine it's brightly lit and coloured in pastel shades of blue and green. Robotic hands descend and start undressing you. Pulling off your baby clothes until your just left in the messy pamper.

More hands descend from the ceiling and slowly untape the nappy.

I sigh and look at the state of my nappy and hold my breath

"Well, at least I don't have to clean myself, that's an advantage. Plus I am talking in long sentences so how can I be a baby?"

I gag at the smell, the nappy is pretty full up.

The dirty nappy is removed and the hands grab your ankles, lifting up your bottom and spreading your legs.

A hose descends from the ceiling of the machine and starts spraying your dirty nethers with a stream of cool, sweet scented water.

"Babies babble all the time," cooed the nanny. "They babble such adorable nonsense."

"Baby is so adorable trying to talk," replies the nanny, gleefully.

The hose works its way over your butt and groin, ensuring that all the mess is removed. Once it's done, you are manipulated onto all fours while several fluffy towels dry your lower half, getting into every nook and cranny.

"Hush now baby," replies the nanny as she kneels down. "Mama's going to get you ready and then we can check on your sibling."

The nanny lifts your legs as the house hands her a bottle of oil. She squirts it onto your tush, which is still a little pink from your spanking, and rubs it in.

"Is baby ticklish?" she asks, before gently tickling your toes.

"Looks like baby may not be quite finished," chides the nanny. "Lets get you nappied up before you make a mess."

Taking a bottle of powder from the house, she liberally applies it to your crotch and butt while two robotic hands slide a fresh pamper underneath.

"You are just the cutest," she replies, pinching your cheek. More hands return, this time with a pair of one-piece pyjamas.

Taking the garment, the nanny manipulates you into it before zipping up the back. Picking you up, she heads for the living room.

"Lets see how your brother is doing, he should be finished that bottle by now."

"It's new baby, it will soften up with use."

The nanny brings you into the living room, where the robot sister is finished my feeding. I feel groggy and just a little bit sick from all the food and milk.

Burping me, the sister takes me over to the wall, where a changing table unfolds. She lays me on it as the nanny come over.

"Was he any trouble?"

"A little," she replies. "But once he started drinking, all that warm milk made him super sleepy. Isn't that right precious?"

I groan as the sister starts to undress me. Another onesie popping out from the wall as she does.

I don't say anything and just sit and relax and look as you are changed, seeing that you might only have soaked your diaper, and that the puree has not worked its magic yet.

Removing my clothes and the wet nappy, the sister gently cleans me up before applying a new coating of oil and powder. Taping a new nappy into place, she dresses me in the onesie before picking me up.

"Lets put the babies to bed, they look pretty sleepy," says the sister, as I sit groggily in her arms.

"That might have been due to the bottle I was being force fed," I reply, groaning. "At least we're alone now, what was with that baby talk anyway? I heard you from the living room."

"Oh...great," I reply, realising what's in store for me. "First I'm forced to wet myself, now I find out I'm gonna end up speaking baby."

I sigh.

"Well, good news is that we have been left alone for once. We just need to get out of these cribs."

(I haven't, I posted a reply a minute ago)

"Of course there is, we just need to get past one of the service doors and into the contwol woom."

As I speak, my voice takes on a childish lisp.

looks at you in panic

"okay this is getting really scary, now you've turned into a child, and pretty soon we will both lose control of our manhood if we don't hurry up and get out. we're already in diapers, and using them like babies. I dread to think what is to come next. And I am really scared"