LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

As the Doors open automatically to the outside, the belt that holds us down, opens up. The pram is big enough for us to sit up, but as it moved through the door, it's just a bit fast to jump off.

It's still night, but we know that the sun will be up soon and the park will open, we need to get out of here before then. Thankfully it's a warm night, as we are wearing relatively little.

The pram trundles down a path and I peek out of the basket.

It's driving down a worn path and I can see the yard it's in is overgrown with weeds, it clearly hasn't been tended to.

As the pram turns a corner, I spy a tree by the hedge. It's branches have grown over the top of the hedge, giving us a potential way out.

""Psst, up there," I point to a low hanging branch. "Think we can jump up to it? If we're quick, we can be over the hedge before this thing knows what happened."

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling ourselves into the tree, we watch as the pram trundles on, oblivious to the fact we just escaped.

"We need to unlock these safety pins," I reply. "I think they locked us into these mitts and booties too."

From the tree we can see both sides of the hedge. On the other side from the overgrown garden we just escaped from, the hedge drops into the fairground proper. 

"What do you think? Should we go like this, or try to get out of these diapers first?"

"...fair point. But where would this place have taken our stuff?"

From our vantage point in the tree, we look along the side of the building. It looks like the 'House' is just part of a larger building, the different brickwork suggests that it was expanded on multiple times.

Just along from the overgrown yard, I see another garden. In it, are several long washing lines with large white sheets hanging off them.

"What about over there?" I say, pointing at the laundry lines. "If this place got our clothes, they might be washing them."

"Well...that looks like a good place to start, come on."

We carefully climb down from the tree, pausing to make sure the pram doesn't come back. When the coast is clear, we sneak along beside the hedge until we find a gap into the laundry yard.We can see that the laundry lines actually extend from the building, with opening back inside for each of them.

"Let's look for a way in."

"I don't know, but I think we need a way inside."

Suddenly, a smaller robot with a large laundry basket accidentally drives into us, causing us to fall into the basket. We haven't got time to react before one of the large sheets is dropped on top of us and we get tangled up in the fabric.

"No wonder this place got shut down!" I reply. 

The robot stuffs some more sheets into the basket, before trundling towards a wall. A hidden panel opens and it speeds inside.

Peeking out the basket, we see that we are in a huge laundry room, tanks of water are churned by large paddles, as laundry is washed, scrubbed and hung out to dry.

The basket is upended into one of the washing tanks and we fall in with a splash.

"PHPPPPPT!" I spit out some soapy water. "I thought these were clean?"

The paddles in the tank start to turn.

"I don't think they even know we're here!" I cry out.

Our nappies absorb the water from the tank, causing them to weigh us down as the water churns and swirls around us.

"I don't know, these things wont come off!" I cry.

Thankfully, the machine seems to notice that something is wrong, as an alarm rings and the tank stops churning.

Two sets of robotic hands reach in and lift us out by the seat of our sodden nappies, they toss us over a washing line, leaving our butts sticking up like laundry.

I swallow nervously as I see a pair of carpet beaters brought out.

(I looked back and felt that the inflating nappies was a bit silly so I've altered my posts. The changes don't affect the RP as a whole.)

"It's got some carpet beaters! They used them to beat dust out of old rugs, It think's we're carpets!"

I struggle and kick on the laundry line to try and get off.

(Okay)

Looks at you and nods "we need to try and escape, but is there a chance that we can if they think we're bits of old carpet! its the nappies, they think its something else"