LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to speak though the pacifier, but the inflated nipple makes that impossible.

"Mmpgh!" is the best I can do.

As we are carried over to the changing table, extra padded lengths fold out from underneath it, making the surface larger. We find out why when the hands lay us both down on the table and a mechanical arm emerges from underneath to grab us by the waist. Trapping us in place.

I try to pull the mechanical clamp off my waist but it remains firmly in place as the Nanny busies itself retrieving some baby supplies.

"Don't worry babies, we'll soon have in some nice, soft nappies."

The arms that brought us there suddenly jerk back into life and reach back down towards us. They swiftly undo our shoes before grabbing our trousers and whisking them off, along with our shoes and socks.

The arms suddenly grab your wrists and force you to the surface of the mat. The nanny comes over and stare disapprovingly at you.

"Baby shouldn't call nanny names."

Lifting your legs,

The nanny continues to spank you until it feels you've learned your lesson, your bottom turning redder as it goes.

I watch in a sort of shock, unable to do much except suck on the inflated nipple of the dummy in my mouth.

After a while the nanny ceases its actions and stands in front of you, another dummy in its grip.

'Has baby leaned his lesson? Or does nanny need to take more steps?"

"This is your fault Chris!" I whisper.

I cover my dignity "What did you have to make me go on the ride for?? This is insane, we are young adults not babies!"

"My fault?!" I hiss back, covering my own crotch.

"We both wanted to check this place out, but if you hadn't panicked we could have just rode the ride to other side and got out. I only got off that conveyor belt to calm you down, I didn't know that thing was here."

I jerk a thumb where I think the nanny went.

"I panicked because we got locked in, I didn't expect to have a load of weird robots making us look like babies and now we are stuck in these stupid pamper like things. Well. I mean about to be!"

Edited by Danny
Skipped too far ahead

"I see baby squirming," chimes the nanny's eerily cheerful voice. "Lets get you ready before one of you makes a mess."

Two sprayers descend from the ceiling and coat our raised butts in a fine mist of baby oil, hands descend from the tracks in the ceiling and rub it in, making our cheeks nice and shiny. You freshly spanked rear appears to be glowing as a consequence.

The arms and clamps manipulate us so we're flat on out backs one more, our hands are grabbed and pulled away from between our legs, while our ankles are grabbed yet more arms and lifted up, despite our resistance. The sprayers then coat our crotches and thighs in baby oil before another set appear wielding bottles of baby powder.

"Ready for this!" replies the nanny, reappearing with two white, disposable nappies in her hands.

Meanwhile, the machine starts liberally sprinkling baby powder over out behinds, creating a cloud that causes me to cough and sneeze as I try to protest.

"Hey-'cough'-we don't ne-'ah'-ed those!"

The nanny ignores our please as the house's hands lift our butts high enough for her to slide the nappies underneath. They lower us onto the padded surface and she tapes them shut one at a time. Then, for good measure, the machines push us into a sitting position and dump more powder down the back of the nappies.

"There we go," coos the nanny. "Nice and fresh for the family!"

The nanny just condescendingly pats your head.

"Babies are too little to use the potty, good babies use their nappies."

It's clear the machines programming wont allow it to see us as anything other than babies to take care of.

The arms return, this time with a selection of baby clothes, including booties, mittens, bibs and a pair of T shirts.

"i am 16, it's pretty obvious, but I wont go into that"

looks at Chris "we need to think of a way to reprogram the machines so they see us as adults"