LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Baby isn't lying to nanny is he?" she says, threateningly.

The visitor walkway goes dark again, but this time we can't even hear the muffled voices from within. The room is now soundproofed.

"Because nanny would be very upset."

"So baby is saying he went poopy, when his diaper is clearly just wet?" replies the nanny. "Or did the babies change their own diapers? Something I know they are too little to do."

The Nanny's demeanour changes almost immediately as she scoops you into her arms and gently rocks you. 

"Shhhh, baby. Nanny didn't mean to scare you. There, there."

The warmth from her android body is incredibly realistic and it helps to comfort and calm you.

"Nanny didn't mean to scare you honey," she coo's. "She's just worried that the babies didn't use their nappies like they were supposed to."

She sits you down on the table, only this time your not tied to it. I'm still tied down, butt in the air.

"I just want to see if your both nice and healthy, can you be a brave little man for me while I do that?"

"I know you have sweetie," she replies, gently turning you over. "This isn't a punishment, it's just nanny making sure her babies are healthy."

The changing table secures you back in position while the nanny puts on a pair of latex gloves before opening the bottle.

"Take a deep breath and try to relax, I'll be a quick as I can."

"I'm with hiIIIIIIIIM!" I exclaim, as a suppository is inserted into my butt by the Nanny.

"Try not to squirm dearie, it make this a bit more difficult," she says clinically, as I wriggle on the table top.

As I am released and handed off to more Hands to get diapered she turns her attention to you.

"Nothings wrong my dear baby, Nanny just wants to make sure you can use your diapers like a good boy."

She moves behind the changing table and as you try to look, the suppository is quickly inserted into your bottom.

"I know baby," she replies. "This is just to make sure you keep using them."

As the Nanny releases you, some Hands quickly oil and powder your bottom before taping you into a fresh nappy. The room's lockdown is also removed and you can once again see the tourists on the ride. The suppository feels really uncomfortable and you can't help but squirm and wriggle as the Hands dress you in a white Onesie.

Picking you off the table, the Nanny takes you into the living room, where a playpen has been set up in front of the TV. You can see me in the pen, squirming and wriggling in a blue romper.

Depositing you in the pen, the Nanny heads to the kitchen, leaving us alone for a moment.

I squirm and watch nervously as I know that this needs to end soon and I know my bowels won't hold for long.

I look at Chris as I'm put in the playpen "what are we going to do now? " 

"We need two power cells for those robot babies, maybe we can steal them from something then we can get out of here." I reply, still wriggling on my diapered butt.

"What were those things? I think my ass is going numb."

"It was a suppository. You'll know when your diaper is full of poop. That's what it does" 

"The sooner we get those robot babies back in here the better. My nappy won't hold the mess with the amount of suppositories she's given me since I last messed!" 

"I'd me more concerned if we'll still need nappies after we get out of here," I reply, trying to settle down.

The playpen we're in has a few toys scattered about, along with some pillows for us to lie on. As we talk, the Nanny returns from the kitchen.

"How are my two lovely babies doing?"

"It wouldn't be as bad because we wouldn't have some silly nanny robot sticking pills in our bottoms and shoving bottles in our mouths"

Nods and fakes a smile "fine"

The Nanny smiles and grabs a remote from the sofa before turning on the TV. An old kids cartoon is playing in a loop, she puts the remote back on the sofa before heading out of another door.

I get an idea.

"Do you think that remote might have a couple of power cells?"