LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

Wakes up slowly and feels my heavily used diaper. 

I must still be having trouble because of the food and things I was given to help me soil myself.  

I look up at the nanny "me sleep okay thanks ma'am"

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Me too," I reply, squirming in the crib. "But I'm really messy."

"Awww, come here cuties," The Nanny comes over and lifts us both our of the cribs for a cuddle, as we sit on her arms, the mess in our diapers squishes against our bottoms.

"I'm sorry about that, it will take a few days for the food additives to work out of your system. How about we get you both cleaned up and then go for breakfast."

"I think we can manage that," she replies, taking us over to the changing table.

She lies us down on it side by side as the hands get to work, first they strip us down to our diapers before untaping our messy nappies and peeling them off. Grasping our ankles, the Hands clean us off with a pair of wet wipes, causing us to wriggle and shiver on the table top. Keeping a hold of our ankles, the House then rubs baby lotion onto our red bottoms before raining baby powder over our bottom half's. Lifting our bottoms, it tapes us into some fresh, crisp white nappies.

The Nanny sweeps us both back into her arms and we giggle and squeal like kids.

"Lets get you both some breakfast while the House sorts some clothes, it's pancakes today!"

Looks at you "I am a little sad that this is the last time we are doing thi-" sees the nappy "hey, why are we wearing nappies again? I thought we were leaving the house for good? and what about our clothing and our things that we had, such as our phones and stuff"

"Dearie, the nappies are because those additives in your food won't go away overnight, I'll pack some extra as well. As for your clothes, they have been washed and I don't want you getting syrup all over your clean clothes.."

She sits us in some high chairs by the kitchen table, where the rest of the robots are sitting, including the two robot babies. The House sets two plates of syrupy pancakes before us, along with two bottle of milk and some kids cutlery.

"Now enjoy your breakfast, your clothes will be ready for you when your done."

• 2 weeks later...

The Pancakes are fluffy and light, while the sweet syrup is irresistible, although it's a bit sticky and we manage to get some on our faces. We watch them feed the Robot babies as we eat, laughing at their antics as they giggle and play with the other robots.

Finishing the Pancakes, the Nanny comes over and wipes our faces with a damp cloth before lifting us out of the chairs.

"Glad to see you enjoyed them," she beams. "Your clothes are ready in the nursery, along with your belonging and a few extra nappies for you."

SHe carries us into the Nursery, where our stuff is laid out on the floor, neatly folded and laundered, along with two backpacks.

I feel the need to make one last messy nappy and I plan to make this the most smelliest and messiest of all, so I scrunch my face up and begins to push, knowing the syrup has done its job....

Its going to be the messiest diaper that I have made, but its not runny thankfully.

Before messing I smile at the nanny "That's very kind of you ma'am, thank you for your hospitality, maybe we could come back another time?" but I look at Matt, unsure of what he might think

I blush and rub my arm.

"Yeah, what he said. It's nice when you're not being forced into it."

The Nanny smiles.

"I'd be happy to have you both over again anytime."

I finish messing my nappy and looks at you both and then at the robot baby.

"Do the babies really mess their nappies?" I ask the nanny as i look at her with a big grin on my face thanks to the leaving present I've deposited in my nappy. 

• 3 weeks later...

"Yes they do," replies the Nanny, as the House takes you away to be changed. 

Meanwhile, I dress in my old clothes, they feel soft and smell of soap and fabric softener. I just squeeze my pants over my nappy and wait for you.

Watches you as I'm carried off to be changed. I know I'll miss this time. But knows it can't last forever. 

I'm changed quickly and I'm then allowed to get dressed 

"There we are dearies," says the Nanny as we stand before her, dressed and ready to go. "All ready to head home."

I shift a little as she hands us two backpacks of diapers and supplies. The nappies are far from hidden as our waists bulge noticeably from the bulk.

Putting on the bags, the Nanny leads us through a lobby to the front door.

"I do hope you visit us again," she says, holding open the door. "It would be nice not to be left and forgotten."

I smile and look back at where we've spent the last few days and think to myself that it's been quite nice to be looked after. 

We head back out to the fun fair arena and head for the exit 

• 2 weeks later...

"Hopefully nothing like this," I reply, as we discreetly exit the park, mentally hoping never to run into another nursery machine again.