LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

While your in the toilets, I start looking for some clothes. The museum isn't much compared to the House, it's also incredibly filthy, but I spy a security office which has some lockers inside.

As you finish in the Gents, you go to wash your hands and see what looks like a shower cubicle by the wall.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you turn to leave, the cubicle makes a grinding noise as it starts to work, more robotic hands emerge from its roof and grab for you.

Meanwhile, I've managed to break into the security office, but the lockers are locked. However, I have found something else, a medium sized crate marked BABY UNIT X2.

I hear you cry out and run to help, showing open the door, the arms immediately lock onto me, I turn to run, but they grab me by the ankles and hoist me up into the air.

"Oh Noooooooo!" I cry.

"INITIATING CLEANUP" barks the machine.

We are dragged inside the cubicle and lifted up so we face one another as the glass doors shut.

We get our answer when hot water cascades down onto us both, steaming up the cubicle. Arms with mini jets of water are lowered down to spray into the hard to reach spaces while the arms move our limbs so they can get better access.

"OH! What the heck?" I exclaim, as jets of water run over my feet.

The machine apparently doesn't care as the nozzles finish our rinse and disappear back into the machine, only to be replaced with a different set. A large one overhead and more aimed at our nethers and butt cheeks.

We look at them for a second before they start spraying us with a thick, soapy smelling foam.

The nozzles retract, leaving us both looking like clouds. Then a set of big roller brushes come down and start up, rolling in close to use both. They spin around, pressing against use before retracting and repeating the process, inadvertently pressing us both together.

"Why would anyone invent this thing?" I cry out between mouthfuls of soapy bristles.

The roller brushes finally stop and withdraw, but small wheel brushes take their place. They start up and press against our damp bodies, moving up and down our backs and up our sides in a soft, scrubbing massage.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA STOPPIT!" I laugh as they tickle our armpits and toes.

After making sure we have been scrubbed, the brushes retract and hot air blasts us from above while smaller cloths are used to dry us thoroughly. Once the machine is sure we're dry more arms emerge from below with two pairs of pullups.

"Agreed, but this also means that manager guy lied to us. They weren't working on the robots, the crates were unopened and locked inside the office. He probably never knew they were here."

We pry open the crates to reveal the robot babies. They look incredibly realistic and are about our height relative to the other robots, they are also already diapered and ready to go, apart from being turned off.

Pulling a pair of manuals from inside the crates, we flip through them for instructions.

"According to this they have a small generator that burns anything they eat for fuel, it lets them run indefinitely, but it's probably how they also 'use' their nappies. It's fascinating really, makes me wonder why this place was closed down if this is the level of technology on show."

I flip through a few more pages, trying to find how to turn them on.