LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Carry a Diaper Bag?

All right on the subject of diaper bags here is the straight dope , I just got something new I can stash all my radio gear , my tablet , a full size laptop if I want and everything in my diaper bag on my body . I just bought a ScotteVest Quest vest it also has see through capacitive fabric pockets for cell phones and ipod a personal electronics wiring area inside the garment so no rats nest of wires anywhere and an RFID blocking pocket so your credir cards and such are safe from scanning and theft , this thing has 42 pockets inside it and you can be pretty loaded up without it showing at all, oh yeah its got a hidden hood stashed in the color in case of rain or something , it is truly awesome ,I also got the all cotton travel hoodie that has 22 pockets and could be a comfortable under cover diaper bag also the one thing really awesome about the hoodie is built in to the hood , for traveling it has a built in drop down eye shield that says "do not disturb" on it so well flying or taking the bus you can wire your buds into the jacket and have them coming out the back top of the hoodie and the actual buds sit and wait in the bud buckets pockets on either side of the collar ,so you can tune in and drop out into your own little world with the hood up eye shields down jamming to your favorite tunes as you drift off, and they have them for men and women's sizing and styles , I sound like a commercial but trust me( I am not the president so those words still have some meaning) it's s wearable concealed diaper bag , if you strap they have a jacket that will conceal your piece and extra mags inside the jacket . Everyone wears hoodies but not all are discrete diaper bags .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I always have a couple of spare pads or nappies and some sudocreme with me or in the car for emergancies. When I travel I have a rucksack with plenty of incco supplies.

Nope I do not carry a diaper bag. If I go out I will adapt or carry a waist bag big enough to carry one diaper. If I have to change while being out and about I do not use any powders or cream just a diaper will suffice. I do not think it will cause any harm if you miss out on applying cream or powder every so now and then. Dragging everything along is just a too big of a hassle and I like to keep it functional.

15 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Nope I do not carry a diaper bag. If I go out I will adapt or carry a waist bag big enough to carry one diaper. If I have to change while being out and about I do not use any powders or cream just a diaper will suffice. I do not think it will cause any harm if you miss out on applying cream or powder every so now and then. Dragging everything along is just a too big of a hassle and I like to keep it functional.

I agree.

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to carry a diaper bag whenever I have to go out because of my incontinence. Sometimes I'll carry a back pack if I know I have a long wait during an appointment, I also take crayons and my coloring book too. Most people who know me, know that I wear diapers so I don't try to hide it. :) I've included a picture of my Care Bears diaper bag that has baby wipes, powder and Tranquility diapeys in it! *hehe*

IMG_20170619_163640617.jpg

I carry it diaper bag Everywhere I Go. My diaper bag is good size to hold adult diapers and my plastic panties and maybe a rubber bloomer. And also has my name on it. My wife had my name embroidered on it,and it says Wayne's diapers. I take it into the stores when we go shopping. It's obvious what it is and who the diapers are for. I also carry in it baby powder and diaper rash cream. In one of the pockets there are adult diaper pins and Snappy's. I do get some looks sometimes, but I'm incontinent and I need my diapers. No one has ever questioned me about the fact that I'm carrying diapers around.

• Like 1