LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Carry a Diaper Bag?

I used to carry a messenger bag but these days I've reverted to my old school backpack because it can fit my diaper stuff.

I usually carry

2 day diapers
1 overnight diaper
6 plastic shopping bags
a travel pack of powder
a travel pack of lotion
a travel pack of wipes
a 100-pack of gloves
my change mat

If I know I'll be out for a while I also carry a change of clothes similar to the ones I'm wearing.

If I'll be staying somewhere I take a sleeper.

I don't carry a diaper bag around but I do have an "emergency" bag in my car trunk with extra diapers, wipes, and a pair of pants just in case of a major leak.

However, I do carry a Guard pad or two

When in 24/7 mode, much of my diaper-carrying is in work situations where a diaper bag that is recognisable as such would be inappropriate. I don't much like backpacks so I have tried various nondescript types of case or bag that I might carry anyway. A spare laptop case was one of my favourites, as in my line of work carrying two laptops wouldn't be remarkable. At the moment the weather is warm and I am in hybrids, so I can get away with a slightly smaller bag, at the moment a coolbag that looks like it might contain my lunch. Compressed into its slightly inadequate volume at the beginning of the day are three nappies, wet wipes, dry wipes, disinfectant wipes and disposal bags. The problem is that three changes only just get me through the working day, e.g. if I have a dirty one just after changing and need to change again, all my spare capacity is used up. Not a problem if there is a reserve not too far away (car, office, hotel room etc) but something about 30% larger would take a payload of four or five nappies which would be better.

For travelling, I keep a maximum-size-carry-on style case ready to go, with day and night nappies, wipes, plastic pants, bed pads etc. It's too big to carry around but it will keep me going for a few days if I have to rush off somewhere. Perhaps I do need a conventional diaper bag, somewhere between the two extremes currently serving the purpose.

Do you leave the diapers and plastic pants sticking out like that when you're out and about?

My normal Fila bag is pretty discrete, but if I'm in the AB mood, I'll carry one of my more obvious ones and it will have bottles and stuff visible.

1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

Do you leave the diapers and plastic pants sticking out like that when you're out and about?

My normal Fila bag is pretty discrete, but if I'm in the AB mood, I'll carry one of my more obvious ones and it will have bottles and stuff visible.

i have a diaper bag in my work van because I too wear most of the time.. it is far easier to carry the bag in, instead of a diaper, a few wipes, the powder.. just works better if it is all packed together, in one place , ready to go

road trips I have mine on the dash
59349d56d8aa6_IMG_20170514_201558280-Copy.jpg.13d59326998412aedef5a3274dc3ca85.jpg

Nothing like putting on a warm dry diaper that has baked in the sun, bad for the plastic long term, but if you use em daily your good to go.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I usually have a backpack with me that I sometimes carry a couple extra adult diapers with baby diaper stuffers in. Had my backpack with diapers in it, stolen out of my car one night while I was at work and had left the doors unlocked, so I guess there's a homeless guy/thief out there that knows a secret about me that only a few of my closest friends know. *Sigh*. It's sort-of funny I guess.

I would recommend always having a minimum of 2 diapers on hand incase theres a tape issue or other damage to the first one.

I have been caught with only having one diaper left in my bag and the tape broke (fortunately I have ducttape

I usually have a backpack with me that I sometimes carry a couple extra adult diapers with baby diaper stuffers in. Had my backpack with diapers in it, stolen out of my car one night while I was at work and had left the doors unlocked, so I guess there's a homeless guy/thief out there that knows a secret about me that only a few of my closest friends know. *Sigh*. It's sort-of funny I guess.

Catch a B & E charge and all he got was a couple of diapers , that guy swore of theft , but has become a DL , all things work for good ! Once we had them and wore them he found the practicality of wearing, he just can't seem to find such awesome diapers at any store he shoplifts from !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I had a diaper bag at one time, but someone thought it was a computer bag and broke the window out of my truck during the night and stole it. Now I use a discrete Jansport day pack that I keep diapers, wipes, powder, plastic bags and spare pair of pants in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2017 at 7:53 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

road trips I have mine on the dash

IMG_20170514_201558280 - Copy.jpg

That's bold, but I like. Seems good. Grab the diaper just when it's time for a change. But what about the wipes and powder and what not?

On 6/6/2017 at 10:44 PM, auggie1971 said:

I had a diaper bag at one time, but someone thought it was a computer bag and broke the window out of my truck during the night and stole it. Now I use a discrete Jansport day pack that I keep diapers, wipes, powder, plastic bags and spare pair of pants in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They must've been quite disappointed when they opened that up!

19 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Don't use powder or wipes.

Ok I can understand powder (sorta) but wipes?! How are you changing your diaper? That's not the best thing to do. And if you're wearing a diaper on a road trip you're exposing yourself to a rash which would be best to add some powder. Especially if you're not wiping yourself off. Just a thing you should DEFINITELY