LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Carry a Diaper Bag?

Because I am profoundly urinary incontinent, I always carry a diaper bag of one kind or another.

When I am in my 'responsible adult' mode, I carry a double-sided brief case. One side holds the typical things litigation attorneys need in court. The other side holds a couple of GoodNites Tru-Fit with disposable inserts along with disposal baggies, wipes, etc.

At times, such as today, when I am relaxing in my AB mode, I carry an outlandish very large pink diaper bag. This has a matching changing pad. It holds four gauze diaper sets and pull-on vinyl panties, along with baby wipes and pins. Outside pockets can hold as many as four baby bottles, but one such pocket holds a sturdy oval wooden hairbrush. That reminds me to be a well-behaved diapered girl. There is a waterproof washable bag to hold wet diapers.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, DLBiker said:

Being a Diaper Lover (DL) that happens to be bladder Incontinent, I have an excuse to wear and enjoy diapers and plastic pants and not be embarrassed by wearing them in public.

• Like 1

I don't go anywhere without a fully stocked bag , every since you couldn't buy a decent diaper in any store , I bring my own store , getting caught IC with no protection is not going to happen to me .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I use s TNF "SURGE" backpack it holds like 7 diapers all my creams and lotions from a&d to EMLA, wipes , disposal bags , gloves, flashlight,changing pad if needed , catheters, 3 bed in a bath kits, change of clothes (onesie, trousers, socks) and a space for laptop or tablet, as well as external pockets for drinks, it doesn't scream diaper bags, and can carry a lot, they are very popular for day hikes and kids carrying books for school and have plenty of compression straps to decrease bulkiness , i have another one that I use for deployments that has radios and computers in it , with emergency food supplies and diapers.

46 minutes ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

I'm not planning on purchasing a diaper bag anytime soon, but I was last summer, and was looking at the Lands' End tote bags. Where did you purchase your "outlandish very large pink" diaper bag, Angela? Would even love to see a pic of it sometime. Does it happen to have your name embroidered on it? That would be fun. I can just imagine going on a picnic with you and getting to carry that diaper bag, how special I would feel...giggles...

I would love to see your diaper bag if you get!

2 hours ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

I'm not planning on purchasing a diaper bag anytime soon, but I was last summer, and was looking at the Lands' End tote bags. Where did you purchase your "outlandish very large pink" diaper bag, Angela? Would even love to see a pic of it sometime. Does it happen to have your name embroidered on it? That would be fun. I can just imagine going on a picnic with you and getting to carry that diaper bag, how special I would feel...giggles...

My large pink diaper bag was a gift a few years ago. It was hand made for me. It does not have my name on it.

I bought my brief case at a store specializing in equipment for attorneys.

My large pink diaper bag was a gift a few years ago. It was hand made for me. It does not have my name on it.

I bought my brief case at a store specializing in equipment for attorneys.

Damn it's a diaper bag people stop with the euphemisms "brief" case , evrn i dont leak enough to need to carry a case , LOL

I have a black diaper bag/backpack that I always take with me. I carry diapers, wipes, powder, plastic bags in it. While it is an actual baby's diaper bag, it just looks like a backpack.

22 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Damn it's a diaper bag people stop with the euphemisms "brief" case , evrn i dont leak enough to need to carry a case , LOL

Angela I thought it was an attempt at humour , I meant as joke , you have every right to call it anything you want and brief case is the norm , the only serious part was about my girlfriend who literally can't call her own diaper one,as it applies to others diapers including my own and her granddaughters , but hers are briefs or those "protection things" she just doesnt have the ability yet to call it what it is when its on her , then again i have tried my hardest to get her a diaper upgrade,as she spends along time between changes during the day , but she doesnt like the "fit" or tapes of anything but Attends and I have bought every diaper known to man trying to get her something better , she even turned her nose up at cloth (she is older than i am,so i know she never wore a disposable as a kid) again my apology for my failed humor .

I wear for need too so yes I carry a diaper bag. It's an old messenger bag not a purpose built diaper bag but it works for right now. I can only fit 2 Dry 24/7's in it at a time but most of the time that is more than sufficient. It also holds baby powder and lotion, wipes, disposal bags that come on a roll and are perforated so you can just tear one off when you need it and a small pair of scissors. I also have a set of toddler fork and spoon with Disney Princesses on the plastic handles and a pacifier with tether in there. I put my bib in it when I go to my playfriends for the weekend. I'm leaving for Florida tommorow after dinner and it's about a 14 hour drive from Kansas City. I'll keep most of my diapers in my suitcase except the 2 in my diaper bag and that should get me all the way there easily. I'm driving a rental car and my 16 year old grandddaughter is going with me. If you really want to be discrete while changing try putting a pair of the small blunt end scissors in your diaper bag. When you go into the stall pull the scissors out first and just cut down both the sides at your hips and nobody will hear you ripping off the tapes. The blunt ends will prevent you from stabbing yourself accidently too.

Hugs,

Freta

I would be way to scared to have a diaper bag with me if I was out with me because I would be way to scared that people would found out I was wearing diapers in public and I don't have enough friends to lose that on.