LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wee Hamish saying Hi

Well, I'm a Scottish laddie (Wee is Scottish for small) but might have another, common, meaning here in this board. I have had a 'thing' about plastic pants and nappies (another local term for diapers). There's so much comfort in wearing a pad or adult nappy when out and about. In recent years I've 'suffered' from urge incontinence, and actually I enjoy it since it gives me a real reason for wearing what I chose.

I would love to chat with the ladies who's lower regions are frequently encased in leak-proof panties, with thick, warm and wet pads beneath. You lucky girls! I would love you to tell me you are 'wearing' right now. I would confess I am too.

Hi and welcome Wee Hamlisch. I like the humor, wee can also mean,"yes" as in French, really (oui) but for here, we can say wee wee, or yes I have to wee. I love plastic pants over a diaper, or nappy lots too. I've always been that way. Well, I hope to be hearing more from you here. And I hope you can find that special lady. Good luck. And, enjoy!