LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what is your best diaper experience?

Willnotwill that is amazing. My other half accepts the little in me and it's an incredible experience.

I've been 24/7 for a very long time so I don't really have individual diaper experiences as such anymore.

I think the time in diapers I've most enjoyed was the time when I was wetting the bed irregularly and had very little daytime control, but only occasional messing accidents, and thought I could still retrain. It was fun and different from being continent, but it was worry-free.

These days I'm wet all the time

Every time I try out a new diaper is always a nice experience. One that stands out the most would be when I worked the graveyard shift I was wearing a bellisimo and wanted to take it off and get ready to head off to work when I saw the bathroom locked for like an hour and I had to go #2. I waited and waited for my neighbor to get out but he never did, so I did what any abdl would do. I'm glad I had that diaper on because if I didn't, it would have ended with a pair of underwear that would have ended up in the trash! Eventually I had the shower all to myself and finally took off with time to spare. I even made a post about it here. That's only one of my best experiences, at the top of my head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I'm in the middle of my best diaper experience. I came out to my wife two years ago and she was accepting that I wore to reduce my anxiety and feel safe (I'm a survivor of child abuse). We are now seeing a therapist to improve our marriage and spice up our sex life. I believe we are working toward greater intimacy and openness with my diapers and meeting her needs and desires as well. It's all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Last week, going to bed wearing a new Leakmaster all in one pull on and t-shirt. Usually keep PJ's on but since it was hot it was just the diaper and shirt. This is the first time Ive done this and the wife was totally ok with it. Been dealing with kidney stones again and have had a urinary stent in since last month. It makes getting to the bathroom on time a real challenge. But it was oh so cool sleeping in just a diaper.

Here are three pivotal times for me related to diapers:

1. At 5 years old... My Mom helping me tape on the Pampers I found in the closet

I once had a friend/neighbor I'll call Joy. Id just woke up at 5 am and filled my diaper while making coffee and had sat at a wooden chair when there was a knock on my door.No one ever knocked that early!I cracked the door open a bit to find Joy standing there! She wanted to know if Id made coffee yet.I lied and said not yet but I would give her some to make at home.I put some in a baggy and brought it to her.She said,"Thank You so much sweet BABY" With lots of stress on the last word.Did She know already? had She smelled Me? She had a boyfriend so I was never to find out.Still it did make for an erotic morning.

18 hours ago, mommiesABDL said:

I once had a friend/neighbor I'll call Joy. Id just woke up at 5 am and filled my diaper while making coffee and had sat at a wooden chair when there was a knock on my door.No one ever knocked that early!I cracked the door open a bit to find Joy standing there! She wanted to know if Id made coffee yet.I lied and said not yet but I would give her some to make at home.I put some in a baggy and brought it to her.She said,"Thank You so much sweet BABY" With lots of stress on the last word.Did She know already? had She smelled Me? She had a boyfriend so I was never to find out.Still it did make for an erotic morning.

You didn't say if you had just a diaper on or something over it, but is it possible she saw you through the door window or crack in the door as you went to get her the coffee?

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You didn't say if you had just a diaper on or something over it, but is it possible she saw you through the door window or crack in the door as you went to get her the coffee?

Wow! I've had a lot. My best? Probably the time I was sitting outside on the steps in front of my house that lead down to the lake, wearing only a Bambino Bellissimo diaper. It was hot with high humidity, and we had no electricity because a storm knocked over trees that took down power lines. I was trying to catch a breeze off the lake, when I somebody behind me said, "hello". What could I do, where could I go? When he extended his hand and introduced himself,

22 hours ago, lotsofpowder said:

Wow! I've had a lot. My best? Probably the time I was sitting outside on the steps in front of my house that lead down to the lake, wearing only a Bambino Bellissimo diaper. It was hot with high humidity, and we had no electricity because a storm knocked over trees that took down power lines. I was trying to catch a breeze off the lake, when I somebody behind me said, "hello". What could I do, where could I go? When he extended his hand and introduced himself,

• 3 weeks later...