LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men's rompers

14 minutes ago, diaperguy85 said:

looks like something out of the 70s! lol

looks neat, but still kinda funny. nothing i would wear out in public. but more of a lounge about the house on weekends sort of thing.

I would not be caught dead in it

I've never fancied rompers. If you wear a diaper--especially cloth like I do--it requires you to completely disrobe in order to change. If you don't wear a diaper, there would need to be a "fly" in the front. I did sew one romper and skirt combo for the warm weather, but like I said, diaper changes can be tricky. I can usually wipe off the waterproof pants with a disinfectant cloth, which means I only need to pull the romper down to change a diaper, but still, skirts and dresses are easiest for me.

On 5/22/2017 at 10:11 AM, BabyJune said:

but still, skirts and dresses are easiest for me.

The same for me

Just ask the little boys if, when they were in diapers, if their mothers wished they were little girls

• Like 1

What happnes if they come up with men's babydolls?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2017 at 7:16 AM, twospirit said:

Would rather see men in rompers, even if they decide to make them with snaps in the crotch. It will be a lot better then looking as ass cracks and underwear

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2017 at 2:03 AM, Nyte Kitsune said:

Agree completey. I never got the "Sagging" as they call it. Ever see a "Gangsta" running from a cop doing that? Yeah.. now thats funny, I mean do they really think they can run from anyone with their pants sagging beneath their butt? Well, they probally do, but I have seen it, the guy got less than 30 feet and then was tackled. Now here's something, do you know what "Sagging" came from.. It was a prison way of stating you were "Available", if you know what I mean? :P

On 8/10/2017 at 3:35 PM, cruxshadow said:

That's an urban legend. You want to believe it, because it's the total opposite of the image which the wearers want to portray. Like the legend of the dwarves in "Snow White" representing the "7 stages of cocaine addiction". It's such delicious irony, that it's instantly appealing. Could Disney really have put such an adult theme in a kid's movie!?