LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could have?

Sorry if I haven't been on for a while as I've been busy with other things and such. But I thought that I do this game for just for a bit of fun. We all would love to have our Fave TV show, Film or Book Characters to ourselves from time to time. So If you can have only one Character all to yourself who would it be. But you can have more than one if you can't decide of find it hard to pick just one. Don't forget to include the TV show, Film or Book that they're from
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 3:35 PM, Rift The husky said:

The starship Voyager from star trek to be by home

Then you'd probably need to find a dilithium station within a few lightyears of here so you don't run out of warp fuel.  I heard dilithium is on sale now for only $49,999,999.99 per gallon so get it before it's gone!

50 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Then you'd probably need to find a dilithium station within a few lightyears of here so you don't run out of warp fuel.  I heard dilithium is on sale now for only $49,999,999.99 per gallon so get it before it's gone!

Computer open a channel to the ferengi vessel ... Channel open ... This is Captain Husky Of the federation star ship voyager we  were warned about the Ferengi at the academy

• 4 weeks later...