LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband put into diapers to keep his job (w/Danny)

"You better have only wet Alex, I never changed a diaper before" I say as I grab the clean diaper and change him as quickly as possible

"Is your partner not here?" I ask him nervously

• 1 month later...

I don't react to her as I know I can't escape the diapers. I don't react when I'm spanked. I am happy to be changed and I change the guy without saying anything else 

The teacher dismisses the class for the day and Julie takes you by the hand to lead you down the hall. "You did such a good job in there, and you behaved too dear. Mommy likes it when you follow directions like a good boy." Julie smiles and reaches down to touch your diaper. "Do we need to go to the room first to sort anything out before dinner?" she asked as she squeezed gently.

Looks at you and shakes my head "no ma'am. I'm okay" 

(Remember he's allowed to feed himself.  No high chair please. Normal food but you can put laxatives in if you wish)

"Come on then, let's get going, I'm hungry." Julie leads the way and when the hostess asks about the high chair again and the food changes Julie tells her to ignore all of it except to add laxatives to whatever Dan orders.  Julie takes you by the hand and leads you to a table and sits down. "So what are you hungry for sweetie?" she asks as she examines a menu

Looks at you a little nervous and shrugs "I'm not sure.  Whatever I eat I'm sure there'll be something in my food to make me fill my nappy. What's the point. I'll just have the smallest dinner they have" 

I consider this a moment and decide you have been good enough. "I will make sure there isn't, just order whatever you want dear." I say and when the waitress comes over I make sure no laxatives are added to your food. The waitress turns towards you and says "what will you have sir?"

Looks at you "that's your choice honey. I just want to be a good boy for you. I want to prove to you that I'm going to go back to work and make sure that I behave myself" 

Looks at the waitress "just a cheeseburger and fries please" 

Gives you a look and takes your hand. "Are you ready to go back dear? Do you think you can do it? Now that we know you respond to spankings this should be an easy fix, but I won't make you go back unless you are ready" she said hopefully and then added "You'll need to keep the diapers though, it's a condition of your return." Julie finished.

The waitress nodded and hurried off to put the order in.

Looks at you "would you make me wear diapers though. And have laxatives. They help when I'm constipated. Kinda nice to just let it go in a diaper. And it's good because I can let it go without having to leave my seat"

"Well your boss did say she was willing to help however needed so if I did that we would have to set up you getting changed at work. I don't want you just sitting in it ignoring it though, if you come home from work messy because you don't tell your boss you need a diaper change there will be consequences.

"you're throwing a fit in front of other people and you think you are mature enough to do this? Big boys don't have to say they are old enough for something. I'll ask the waitress for a sippy cup since you're acting like a baby" I say before turning to the waitress and asking for one.