LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband put into diapers to keep his job (w/Danny)

Looks at you "she's craz- I don't need anger management classes! I just want to relax! But if she feels that way then I don't have much choice"

Before I go to sleep, I make sure I pack everything I need. I say to myself that I'll relax and that I don't need anger management classes

I smile "Okay honey" I say as I grab my luggage and put it next to yours and look at you

"I am sorry for my behaviour, I just get a bit bored at work sometimes, and I lashed out and I didn't mean to"

I park the car and get out, grabbing my luggage as I do so and leading the way to the waiting area for our flight. "We've got some time before the flight so use the bathroom if you need to dear" I say as I get our tickets and sit to wait with you

Looks at you as you come back from the bathroom as one of the airport staff comes over the speaker "please start boarding for your flight folks" she said

"Oh honey that's us, come on" Julie says as she takes your hand and luggage rushing you towards the line, excited

"We did" I say panting as I hand the stewardess our tickets and head towards our seats. I put my luggage in the overhead compartment and take the aisle seat, waiting for you to come in next to me. "Yay, time to relax for a while as the plane does all the work" I laugh, giving you a smile

I kiss back and buckle my seatbelt for takeoff, leaning over to help you with your's "There you go dear, got to be safe" I say with a smile as I start to baby you slowly without giving it away yet

i watch a movie for a while and watch over you while you sleep. After a while I notice that your trousers are a bit wet. I nudge you and whisper "Dan, honey, I think we need to get you to the bathroom" I say getting up to grab a new pair of trousers from your suitcase and my purse which has a diaper in it for you.