LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband put into diapers to keep his job (w/Danny)

I head to the bathroom and remove my trousers and boxers, get myself cleaned up and then figure out what to put on next.

I look in the bag and there is an adult diaper. "What is she playing at??"

It's taken a while now and Dan has not come back yet. Julie gets up and goes to the bathroom Dan is in. She brought the complementary blanket the flight attendant had given her to cover the whole doorway while she came in to help Dan so he wouldn't be embarrassed. "Sweetheart, are you ok in here?" She asked as she closed the door

Julie tried to explain at first about telling Katie about the bedwetting but by the time Dan had finished she was breaking down into tears and the only thing she could manage to say was "do what you want!". She quickly left the bathroom, not wanting to be next to Dan and went back to her seat sobbing. Several people looked at her as she passed and now she was embarrassed as she buried her face in the blanket and wanted to hide. She loved Dan, and was trying to help him, keep him from being fired, and he just kept being mean.

After some time I calm down a bit, but am still sobbing here and there as I turn back around and try to wipe my eyes, my face all scrunched and red from crying. "Do, d- do you really hate m- me?" I stammer, tears forming in my eyes again

• Like 1

The argument ends there at least for the time being because Julie knows what comes next. Shortly the plane lands and as they get off the plane there is someone holding a sign that says "Julie & Dan"

The drive to the resort is short and uneventful. When you arrive the driver helps get the luggage out of the car and I hold your hand as we go inside. There is a dark haired lady standing behind the check in desk who waves us over. I do most of the talking to get us checked in

"Yes I'm Julie and this is Dan, we have a reservation and we're here for the week" I tell the lady

She smiles "Yes i see it here, you are signed up for the premium relaxation package and the attitude adjustment package." she said. She lowers her voice a bit to talk only to me although not that you are paying attention anyways. "Did he have any issues on the way here?" she asked

"Yes, he wet himself and had an outburst, but I only brought one diaper" I reply quietly

"Not to worry I'll have some extra brought to your room and stored for later for you." she says, she then turns her attention to Dan "Sir as part of the attitude adjustment course I want to let you know that you will be assigned a staff member to assist you while you are here with us. She will make sure you get to classes on time, answer any questions you may have, and assist with all the amenities that the resort has to offer. We will also need to ask you some questions before we start you on classes tomorrow so that we know how best to help you. We encourage your wife to be involved in your attitude classes and training but that is completely up to her" the lady finished. Shortly thereafter another lady came to the front desk with blonde hair, blue eyes, you could tell she was fit, and was wearing a tight dress with a name tag that said Veronica on it.

"Hi, I'm Veronica! I'm here to be your assistant for the week. It's my job to make sure that by the end of this week you are the best version of yourself. Please come with me and I'll show you to your room" she said leading the way

"Nice to meet you too Dan" she says as they get to the room. "Here we are" she adds as she shows both of you inside.

It's a large open room with an outdoor balcony, a desk, a TV, one bed and plenty of open floor space.

Veronica nodded "Sure, just come by the office down stairs when you're ready and we'll get it done" she said leaving the room.

Julie had most of her things put away and had spotted a sign leading to the pool on the way to their room so she grabbed her bikini from her things and went in the bathroom to change. "I'm going to head down to the pool in a bit dear, when you get done with Veronica come and join me" she said as she got changed and came out of the bathroom.

When Veronica got downstairs she instructed another staff member to bring some diapers up to the room after Dan had left the room and hide them discretely for later. She waited for Dan to come down and see her

i wait until you are gone and i grab a pair of underwear from my suitcase and head into the bathroom

I remove my diaper and clean up, and put the underwear on "if they think I am wearing diapers, they can think again!" i say to myself.

i change into clean jeans and a shire and I head downstairs to see Veronica

Veronica waived you over as you came in and lead the way to a small room with a desk and some chairs. She shut the door after you were both in and sat in one of the chairs.

"Ok Dan so I have some questions here and you being honest with me will help this go smoothly. Now it says here that you have had several yelling outbursts at work. Also that the other day you peed yourself at work. You want to tell me why you're having these issues?" She asked