LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How comfortable are you going out diapers?

Yesterday I mowed two lawns (mine and Mom's around the corner) while wearing a diaper under my clothes. But I still won't drive anywhere or go away from home wearing a diaper.

I'm perfectly happy to be out in my terry nappies and plastic pants but I dress in such a way as they would not be obvious.

I'm ok going out while diapered. In the morning I'm usually still in my overnight diaper, one of my thicker ones to walk my dog. After a shower I'll wear something like a tranquility or attends with booster pad

All of my adult life I have been profoundly urinary incontinent. I have no choice: I must wear some kind of diaper 24/7. Of course when I am in public I select the most discreet diaper that will be effective in a given situation.

As a child my bladder was tiny and over-active. My Mom, Granny and Aunt all were urinary incontinent. They taught me to get past being embarrassed about my diapers while I was just a child. That learning has served me very well.

If I were uncomfortable in diapers in public I could not go anywhere. I carefully select my outer garments to disguise my diapers as well as practical. Currently I find GoodNites Tru-Fit the best combination of effectiveness, capacity and discretion when in public.

• Like 1

Back in the day, I was self conscience about leaving the house in a diaper. Today it doesn't bother me. Truly, people don't notice! I wear Rearz Safari, a pretty thick disposable diaper, and nobody notices.

I am getting more and more comfortable with it. I wear diapers 24/7 for the last 18 maybe 19 years or so. Under normal circumstances I do everything while being diapered. The last couple of weeks has been wonderful as far as the weather goes in the Netherlands. When I wake up usually walk around in my diaper and T-shirt, drink a pot of coffee eat a sandwich to start off the day in a steady pace. This morning was little or no different except when I opened up the rear doors of my house I felt the immediate warmth of sun on my skin. I do not mind to go outside in nothing more than a long t-shirt and a diaper. Usually I stay close to the house and only make my way to de trash containers stationed behind my house to dispose of used diapers or whatever needs to be disposed of. Yet this morning was so different, when I opened up the door and felt the warmth of the sun I noticed some weeds in my backyard. All of a sudden I felt an uncontrollable urge to take out these weeds just like that. so I went outside and started to weed, it was an enormous feeling of freedom. I

I'm pretty much comfortable wearing while out and about anywhere these days. If I want or need to wear, I just do. And if someone else notices, and they have a problem with it, then they're the only ones who do. Not like I try to show them off in public or anything, but sometimes shit happens.

I live in a fairly small rural town and work a job where I am front and center to most of the community's population, I will go out with a diaper but I'm quite uncomfortable during the day for fear of one of my regulars seeing me in one, Night time I'm fine. I've been to the bar to use the vlts or buy alcohol late at night while wearing, and to the 24hr convenience store on a couple occasions. Outside of my little town I will and have went out comfortably during the day, but my fear just won't let me do it more often where I live even though I'd love to.

• Like 1

I always tell people, if you can tell I'm wearing a diaper, I'm wearing it wrong!

My preference is Pampers/Huggies with longer tabs to compensate for being a small adult, and I've never heard a sound.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2017 at 5:59 AM, abm3 said:

All the time I have to

Same here.

On 24/07/2017 at 7:29 AM, DLBiker said:

I am urinary incontinent and have been for over 20 years. So I have no real choice and wear diapers 24/7 which means public as well.

• 4 months later...

I have done so a few times, but was pretty uncomfortable/nervous most of the time. It was nice to be out with one on, but there was just a little voice in my head just constantly worrying about running into someone I know and them noticing. It will probably take a while to feel 100% comfortable doing so.