LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How comfortable are you going out diapers?

On 11/28/2017 at 3:09 PM, drynot said:

I'm completely comfortable wearing diapers while out and about.  If anyone ever noticed they've not said anything.  My biggest issue is keeping them dry.  

And why would you want to keep them dry? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

really think about it who care what you wear out. since i have wore them most of my life i got over it years ago.  always giggle at the girl standing in lines to go to the bathroom at a show really who has it better.

Yeah, not missing standing in a long line for the potty at all!!

Another hi spot for me is when going through a check out line and while putting things on belt or getting ready to pay, just letting go and wetting in front of the check out person.  Not sure if some of the older ladies don't recognize that pleased look on your face as you go about your business, as they have seen it so often in the little ones.  Sometimes they have to ask twice if you found everything, after your focus returns to the real world from the world of bliss.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say I'm entirely comfortable wearing diapers out, I usually go for a long coat when doing so. But that's in part due to the diapers I own being of a really thick variety and often with prints, so the thought of somebody seeing that is a bit too much for me. SOmetimes, when I get thin diapers I feel comfortable wearing them out, but then I still find myself worrying about leaks. So there's always trouble, but I'm not dying of anxiety.

On 12/14/2017 at 12:22 PM, deewet said:

Yeah, not missing standing in a long line for the potty at all!!

Another hi spot for me is when going through a check out line and while putting things on belt or getting ready to pay, just letting go and wetting in front of the check out person.  Not sure if some of the older ladies don't recognize that pleased look on your face as you go about your business, as they have seen it so often in the little ones.  Sometimes they have to ask twice if you found everything, after your focus returns to the real world from the world of bliss.

It's one of the best feelings, doing that in a crowd of people when nobody has any idea. Looking at your phone is a good cover!

YES!  I wear out and about quite often.  Goodnites don't show or make noise,   I just have to NOT soak them in public.  But wetting a little bit at a time?  hell yeah!

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, once I had that mentality of not caring. Somewhere along the line, I've developed this embarrssment of wearing. So, now I'm trying to overcome that, lol. 

• 11 months later...

I wear out and about almost every day.  If I have to be more discreet I'll wear a pull-up, most of the time diapers.  I just wear clothing that conceals them pretty well (dresses, skirts, long sweaters/coats).

I gotten used to wearing and using in public, as long as you cover up well, no one would notice or even care to be honest, it mainly a anxiety and paranoia makes you this everyone knows,

I mean unless you want people to know, and exposing yourself thrills you, a.k.a me :P 

I made the decision to wear diapers permanently over a year ago and have remained in them since that choice.  At first there are a lot of diapered trials and tribulations that can include finding yourself embarrassed or uncomfortable when both wearing a diaper when out as well as changing one.

Eventually your emotions even out and diapers become a normal part of your daily routine.  You become comfortable and more confident but more importantly you realize that people around you just do not notice your padded bottom.  I have gone from finding private bathrooms to change my diaper in to massive public stalls in airports.  Yes, even now every once in awhile I will become diaper shy in a stall but for the most part I let my diaper tapes rip.  

• Like 1

I am slowly becoming more comfortable going out and about in a diaper. It is a slow process to get comfortable with as I have become partially incontinent with the bladder and bowels due to aggravating a back injury last summer. Being wintertime now, it is much easier co conceal the fact that I am wearing a diaper when I go out. Hopefully by spring I will be a lot more comfortable while going out diapered.

• Like 1

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. Therefore I need diapers of some kind 24/7. If I were embarrassed to go out in diapers I would be stuck at home. Fortunately when I was a child I got past being embarrassed about my need for diapers.

Going out in nappies feels normal to me, actually prefer to as i'm not fond of public loos, always have a change with me and even been around friends and family with them on. Although will try not to mess when out as the cleanup isn't easy and the smell is bad, cant help it sometimes though and if i do i make a bee line to the nearest changing area.

I don't see what the high end of the scale is but I'm probably up there.    I don't much care about wearing diapers.   About the only times I'm a little reticent is when going on overnight trips to friends/relatives or to doctors who are likely to look below the waist (I probably can deal with the latter OK though).

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear the black onesies from LittleForBig under my clothes all the time.  Before that I was mostly able to keep long under shirts tucked in, but with these I have no worries of my diaper ever showing.

I wear them 24/7 (excepting some family vacations, mom knows and is not accepting, best to just avoid for that time) for convenience and comfort/security, so I do wear them everyday, but most the time I use the potty monster.  I don't bring spares, so I do make sure i don't use it if I won't be able to get home to change for more then a few hours, don't want to offend people with the smell, that's worse then anyone knowing your wearing diapers, but don't smell because you change regularly.

Being incontinent forces you to adapt to being diapered every where all the time, I normaly wear the plain white Betterdry diapers but the Canadian suppliers stopped carrythem for a while so I stocked up on the Crinklz printed versions even with a print I no longer worry about changing in public will be switching back in the new year to the plain white version as theres a new distributor thats importing them again, 

No one notices we are in a  diaper and if  they do who cares you probably will never see them again.