LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How comfortable are you going out diapers?

I am absolutely comfortable ,wearing diapers is just part of living , and if I didn't wear them I wouldn't welcome for very long any place ,anyone who is not comfortable, just think how uncomfortable everyone else would be if we went around soiling things ,diapers are cheap compared to someone's couch and carpet .if you need 'em wear 'em ,if anybody asks about it just say your welcome!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Absolutely comfortable, wearing diapers is just part of my daily routine. I have to go to town and I will wear my favorite combination of diapers. Nobody ever noticed as far as I know. Today it is hot (28

Completely comfortable walking around with them out in public, BUT.... I don't display them in public. I walk around all day every day in diapers under my pants. Not a big deal.

On 5/27/2017 at 2:46 AM, dlnoir said:

Absolutely comfortable, wearing diapers is just part of my daily routine. I have to go to town and I will wear my favorite combination of diapers. Nobody ever noticed as far as I know. Today it is hot (28

8 minutes ago, notyalc said:
On 2017-5-27 at 11:46 AM, dlnoir said:

3 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

When it's hot out , nothing beats an old fashioned cloth diaper ,they keep you the coolest

I couldn't agree more, cloth diapers absolute bliss.:wub:

On 5/25/2017 at 5:11 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Yeah no matter what size your ass is wheelchairs hide it all big or small, i wear either abena m4 or northshores i prefer the north shore because in a wheelchair the front end takes a beating , but I still have a case of abenas lurking around from like 5 years ago that I haven't used . Doesn't really how big or bulky a diaper is when no one ever see' s the back, decent pants and a onesie or a body stocking when I travel can cover a multitude of sins created by any bulk in the crotch, the nice thing about no one ever seeing your backside is diapers do add bulk but it is pretty proportional over your hips and crotch, plus since no one has ever seen me un diapered there is nothing to refrence it to for comparison , makes it a lot easier , I don't advertise but don't go our of my way to hide it either , my friends and doctors know and if a stranger was to ask me if i wore them I would tell them I do

When I went to a physical rehab hospital I could still walk , nothing like people walking down the hall with a blue diaper hanging out , and when we ate we all had to wear bibs, that was degrading at first, then we all figured just go with it, war stories to laugh at now.

Believe me. People really don't care or notice. With all the stuff happening around and the fact that you are expecting people to notice it makes you super aware of them. Ive been incontinent my whole life and can probably could on one hand the amount of times Ive really been sure that someone near me in public knew I was wearing. Don't worry so much :)

16 minutes ago, HeyLookItsGemma said:

Believe me. People really don't care or notice. With all the stuff happening around and the fact that you are expecting people to notice it makes you super aware of them. Ive been incontinent my whole life and can probably could on one hand the amount of times Ive really been sure that someone near me in public knew I was wearing. Don't worry so much :)

Very well said I couln't agree more.

Have said it for years... you can wear pretty obvious dips and the general public will be absolutely clueless, the tell-tale *crinkle* will be inaudible over general background noise and even if someone STARES at your butt the last thing on their mind is going to be "OMG that person is wearing a dip!"

• Like 1