LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How comfortable are you going out diapers?

Pretty comfortable now, after years of accepting myself and who I am. I kinda always felt comfortable in just diapers. At work my anxiety is a little higher but when I'm out on errands or out with the girl it doesn't bug me and no one has ever said anything.

I pretty much wear all the time now so, ya, I guess I'm comfortable with being out and about in diapers. Under jeans, shorts, doesn't really matter. I don't have any swim diapers so I've never worn while swimming.

Just as long as i have plastic pants, onesie and loose fitting clothing im pretty comfortable

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am not so consumed by it that I can not leave it alone for awhile and run the risk of discovery as the result of some accident or getting careless and end up being "that guy". As the drunk driving ad went "Your lifestyle is your businss, but when you take it on the road, it's everybody's business

• Like 2

I can understand at a younger age not wearing in public, ,,,,,, But fortunately I am old, so I wear 24/7, in public, I don't use much in public, unless I really gotta go. and hopefully on my way home. So I can make a diaper change in a place I prefer,, my home. I have done it in a public restroom ,but not to comfortable with that. I go camping, and I replace my pull up in the shower and of course I need to carry it to the trash can, once or twice I had to do it in front of another person. But thats part of the growing process. I can use the older man excuses it they even ask, but so far no one has even cared.

I've worn out in public before. Was nervous the first time I did it, but once I realised nobody gave a shit, I relaxed. Been out several times since then, even to a busy pub and was fine. Nobody, other than the friend I was with, who knows about my ABDL side even knew I was wearing a nappy those nights. Heck, I even needed to go right when I was standing at the bar getting a round in once, so just let rip.

I wear 24/7 under every circumstance it takes some getting used to but once you take the hurdle it is no big deal. As far as I know nobody ever noticed and if they did they were very discrete about it, and that works for me just fine. A man suffers the most by the suffering he fears.

• Like 1

Yes I have warn out in public before, but I very rarely do it because I am scared to death about what other people would think about me if they saw me wearing a diaper even while running errands.

• Like 1

I have worn in public many times. I don't do it often but it's usually just because of laziness, not that I'm really scared to do it. While this isn't going out in diapers, sometimes when I wake in the morning and my diaper is full, I'll pull on a pair of gym shorts and throw a shirt on and hang out with my roommates before they go to work. If they've noticed they didn't say anything. Not that I want to involve them, I'm just not ready to climb out of my diaper first thing in the morning.

What people go out in, I would not even consider worth bothering with as a diaper. Feels like nothing between the legs. You could not wear what I have without it sticking out like a sore thumb. In use, it looks like short, full-cut 16th century pantaloons. What these were made after was made for little girls wearing dresses, nightdresses or classic babydolls. What I have can go for about 12-16 hours

I usually wear a diaper and plastic pants under my blue jeans or other casual pants. Never under dress pants. I am fortunate to be able to dress casual most days and I generally keep my office door closed.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk