LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers

31 posts in this topic

hey guys looking for some gamers on here ps4 xbox one or pc look to make some friends in the community 

hey guys looking for some gamers on here ps4 xbox one or pc look to make some friends in the community 

I have ps4. Username: Stedsey

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just PC, World of Warcraft

PC gamer...

Currently primarily playing ARK: Survival evolved and Armored Warfare... also dabble in World of Warships and Star Trek Online.  Keeping an eye on ESO for the Morrowind expansion, might go back for that.

PC only counter strike,World of warcraft

PC.

I play Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, Rocket League, Rocksmith, and a bunch of others less often.

I play it all, PC, Xbox One, PS4, and my fair share of Nintendo games :P

1 person likes this

I'm more of a fan of older consoles, and don't have anything newer than a Wii. (It makes a great little emulation box.)

I also play a lot of Dungeons and Dragons Online in fits and spurts, but that tends to be the limit of my PC gaming.

1 person likes this

Ps4 for me i have Grand theft auto 5 i am looking for 1 or 2 people to help me with my ceo business if interested please pm me :28_EmoticonsHDcom::77_EmoticonsHDcom: 

I am. I mainly play on Xbox one

PC gamer here, mostly Final Fantasy XIV:A Realm Reborn ( NA Server: Famfrit as Nyte Kitsune)

Play games on Steam (Nyte Kitsune) mostly Champions Online and Star Trek Online (@Nemesis_Wolfheart) and various games on Origin, usually Mass Effect:Andromeda (Nyte Kitsune)

If you play any of these feel free to look me up, if you're into mmo's I definitely suggest FFXIV, decent community and plenty of content.

Mostly EU WoW

i play everything from pc to my xbox 1 message me if you want my gamertags. PC i am playing hero of the strom right now

XBox One gamer here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ps4, ps3, Xbox 360, wii, ps2, ps1, dreamcast (needs surgery ), sega genesis, snes, Gameboys brick, pocket, advance and ds lite, only ps4 and ds out right now, been known to play runescape

I just told Preston Garvey in Fallout 4 (PS4) that I would not help with settlements.  Sure hope that doesn't hurt the game but I am too busy trying to survive myself.

I still like the vintage FPS's on PC. I've never liked consoles or dedicated game boxes for a verity if reasons. Currently I'm up to my ears in Minecraft and I don't think I'm going to be able to Dig myself out anytime soon.

PC gamer here. I largely play RPG's and sandboxy exploration games.

I'm a gamer, I play Pc and PS4, I can't recount how many games I have, but I'd love to make some friends.

I play PS4,xbone,pc, and switch and play  just about everything. Wouldn't mind playing with some new people 

xbox one here

On 5/23/2017 at 0:38 PM, ELLIE52 said:

I just told Preston Garvey in Fallout 4 (PS4) that I would not help with settlements.  Sure hope that doesn't hurt the game but I am too busy trying to survive myself.

it won't "hurt" you but it will determine the outcome of the ending. it's one of those multiple ending games like the previous fallouts. 

PC gamer here!

play all sorts of games currently been playing quite a bit of rainbow six siege, ets2, gta5 etc. 

Add me on steam if you want to check out other games I play, or to play with me :) 

Steam: ashley_gaming_cube 

what a mouth full^

I am one of those lame people that has a PS3 and doesn't know what steam is.

Im about to give Black Desert Online a try this weekend.