LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urine acidity and urgency?

• 2 months later...

To some yes spicy foods are bladder irritant ,for me hot sauces are like life itself esential , my friends don't understand why I don't just use cayenne pepper and call it done , they are under the impression that pepper is hot it burns your mouth , they can't grasp they all taste very different, I did it a blindfold closepin test on the nose for them and named each sauce off a spoonful sample of it 100% of the time ,it frustrates them and they refuse to believe there any taste, wether its gochujang ,sriracha, Texas Pete's, Frank's, Tabasco, habenero ,or ghost pepper they all taste different( they are so dense they consider wasabi hot sauce).i have been eating them my whole life so I have never found them to contribute to my IC but as has been noted asparagus and lots of other stuff can make some smelly urine, depending on the individual seemingly benign turkey or chicken can make a smelly impact, if you wear disposables they have lots of odor neutralizes whereas cloth has none and can really wreak .coffee, tea,pop, alcohol and high dose caffeine containing beverages have the same propensity for increased urinary output and odor as spicy or acidic foods depending on your bodies tolerances.as far as your ? of harnessing the effect, there are some absurd ways of doing it but you better be into pain and bondage and have no neighbors unless they are deaf , you probably really don't want to go down that road!.

21 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

To some yes spicy foods are bladder irritant ,for me hot sauces are like life itself esential , my friends don't understand why I don't just use cayenne pepper and call it done , they are under the impression that pepper is hot it burns your mouth , they can't grasp they all taste very different, I did it a blindfold closepin test on the nose for them and named each sauce off a spoonful sample of it 100% of the time ,it frustrates them and they refuse to believe there any taste, wether its gochujang ,sriracha, Texas Pete's, Frank's, Tabasco, habenero ,or ghost pepper they all taste different( they are so dense they consider wasabi hot sauce).i have been eating them my whole life so I have never found them to contribute to my IC but as has been noted asparagus and lots of other stuff can make some smelly urine, depending on the individual seemingly benign turkey or chicken can make a smelly impact, if you wear disposables they have lots of odor neutralizes whereas cloth has none and can really wreak .coffee, tea,pop, alcohol and high dose caffeine containing beverages have the same propensity for increased urinary output and odor as spicy or acidic foods depending on your bodies tolerances.as far as your ? of harnessing the effect, there are some absurd ways of doing it but you better be into pain and bondage and have no neighbors unless they are deaf , you probably really don't want to go down that road!.

Not really related to the original topic but I too love spicy foods. I have indoctrinated several friends who at first just though "spicy is just spicy" but then learned to appreciate the nuances of different peppers and different formulations of hot sauces. The goddamn shame though is recently spicy food has begun to not agree with me. It sucks :(