LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's the best way of telling a girl you like to wear diapers

I've been single for a little while but when I finally find a girl that I like and start dating, what would be the best way to tell her I like diapers? I know that there are some things more important than diapers and I don't want this fetish to run my life although it is getting harder and harder for me to not wear one, I used to go weeks without wearing but now it's like I must wear one every day. How long in the relationship would you say I should wait before bringing it up? I've told girls in the past that I've dated about it and for the most part they were cool about it, but I never want to ruin a relationship over it.

You should really stress to her how little of an impact it would have on her life and the relationship if she chooses not to partake in it. You need to make her feel as low-pressure and calm as you possibly can as it will likely take her by surprise and she will have some concerns. Do your best to reassure her of any questions or concerns she has and, most importantly, respect her boundaries and requests.

• Like 1

Depends on the girl and the person asking, I would just be honest, If they are a huge huge part of your life and losing them would be a large effect then tell her, If they are very minor and she is worth far more then they are, Tell her that as well.

As missy said stress honestly how much of an impact they will or wont have, but above all be honest, And also between me and you if you get a girl who is willing to dump you over one thing like this do you really want to spend life with her? What happens if you get sick or injured? What happens whem you get old and your looks fade? What happens if you have a hobbie she hates?

• Like 2

When you think it's going somewhere. Be honest and try to be confident. She may take to it well but in the end it comes down to how she is as a person. I got very lucky haha. In the end i would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not. Best of luck kid!

• Like 2