LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keep your chin up!

I have seen alot of posts with people having trouble dating. I am blessed to say I have been with a girl for 3yrs. I lost so much hope for a while thinking I would never find a girlfriend or someone close who would love me and understand me. Im a DL and have bladder issues. She loves me and treats me so well. I hope everyone who feels down and out with dating. You will find someone who loves you and will not judge you. She knows everything about me and yet gives me unconditional love and will participate wearing a thick diapey for me. Just know good things come with time and be 100%

Agreed carsfan. Most ex girlfriends reactions weren't terrible but my current girlfriend has been an amazing non judgemental person. She has been through alo,t as have I. I was honest but nervous to tell her and she was completely OK with it. She has helped me when I had accidents or leaked. I stopped looking for a abdl girl when I realized it's better to find a wonderful person who probably won't judge you. It's something that takes time but things fall into place.