LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Method For Simulated Mess

Try regular oatmeal you can mix it right in a zip lock plastic bag, once zipped, when the bag has air in it, you can burst it.

It does not have to be hot, I recommend just over body temp, but you can make it any temperature you desire.

Make the bag as big or as small as you like, I also recommend cheaper thinner grade bags, the thicker hi priced bags are harder to burst.

And best of all no smell at all and its great for your skin.

Why not give yourself an oatmeal enema!

Buy yourself a jerky gun. Make oatmeal in a zipper bag (I mix the water and oatmeal in the bag and heat in microwave 20 seconds at a time until its the right temp).

19 hours ago, Red Yes Horse said:

I thought about the oatmeal trick before, but never got around to doing it. I guess I skipped the simulations and dived headlong into the real thing lol.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with Little Miss Stinky Butt. If you like the feeling of a messy diaper on your butt then why go to all the trouble trying to find a way to fake a poopy diaper without the poop. You still have all of the cleanup difficulties and the odor of a messy diaper comes from the widespread use of cheep paper diapers. Properly folded and pinned cloth diapers contain the smell of a poopy diaper (at least until you change them) and cotton is a hell of a lot more comfortable than paper ever could be...

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer to have solid poop and I have found that using non-drying clay like modeling clay and then a bit of liquid to make it go in easier and then waiting, I usually get the sensation of having a rather large and relatively hard/solid poop. And it works with almost no mess, the only mess is the liquid that you use to help it go in. And sometimes if you are lucky it will push up to the actual poop and help pull that out with the clay. Hope this helps someone.

• 4 weeks later...