LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy!

Howdy you, person reading this, its nice to meet you. My names Tony and I am from Texas, if Howdy didn't give it away. I'm just hoping to meet some fun people who I can share the wonderful world of ABDL with. I'm 75% baby boy and 25% baby girl, just to keep things interesting, so I love both dinosaurs, princesses, and both put together.

I dont really know what else to say, so please feel free to message me and say hi! I'll be happy to get to know more about you, and be happy to tell you more about myself in the process.

47 minutes ago, abdlTony73 said:

Howdy you, person reading this, its nice to meet you. My names Tony and I am from Texas, if Howdy didn't give it away. I'm just hoping to meet some fun people who I can share the wonderful world of ABDL with. I'm 75% baby boy and 25% baby girl, just to keep things interesting, so I love both dinosaurs, princesses, and both put together.

I dont really know what else to say, so please feel free to message me and say hi! I'll be happy to get to know more about you, and be happy to tell you more about myself in the process.

Is it okay if I image you as a person riding a cowboy riding a horse wearing a diaper?