LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

45 minutes ago, Wet Knight said:

Should the Russian President of the USA be impeached?

Only if he is im-pear-ed

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Elfy said:

This will go well...

Pre-emptive "Keep things civil, no personal attacks please." warning to everyone who ventures into this thread!

I give this half an hour tops before this rule is broken

1 hour ago, luv2beSpanked said:

First off Putin isn't the President of the United States, so your question is invalid! Secondly don't believe everything the media tells you. emoji55.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone is President, its Pence, Stay Tuned America...

If you genuinely think the President of the United States should be impeached, you might offer some reasons why you think that. You might also consider the likelihood that a Republican-controlled Senate would vote to impeach him.

Isn't it the House that impeaches? And as to the GOP doing so. They are always playing scared poker so if say about 10 or 15 in the senate see their carrers going up in flames, they will vote to remove. And just think of how the Dems can exploit the turmoil that Trump generates until 2018. Trump does not help himself by telling 3 different stories on 2 different days. The Media is only fronting the show. If there was no chaos there and some public recognition of it, they couldn not make it up. People would be occupied elsewhere. In the case of the Russian investigation Trump is behaving like a guilty person. Firing Comey, then telling two totally opposite stories about it, was just the tiara. How often did he vascillate between saying "I'd like to get to the bottom of this" then, next day, so "This is all fake news"?. This whole set of behaviors is not something a perosn who has her tiara on straight does. It's more like what a child does as one lie of hers after another gets busted by a grownup And for the Dems and the MSM to be the adults in the room makes for a pretty pathetic culture to me. They are all queens without tiaras to me. Now Trump is trying to put together a commission to "prove he won the popular vote, dragging us through the whole Electile Dysfunction thing all over again. not as a poor loser of the process, but as a poor winner. If I were the Democrats, I would be looking at the 25th Amendment. This guy is becah sandal grade flip flop

• Like 1

In short, I think the president should be impeached, but the better question is can he be impeached. I think as facts continue to drip out via leaks it looks like a Republican Congress may be more willing to impeach Trump on obstruction of Justice, but there are many other possible charges. As it becomes more clear that Trump cannot fulfill the Republican agenda and is willing to jeopardize our security, they will turn on him and put Pence in charge.

As the facts come to light, it's only going to get worse.

In short, I think the president should be impeached, but the better question is can he be impeached. I think as facts continue to drip out via leaks it looks like a Republican Congress may be more willing to impeach Trump on obstruction of Justice, but there are many other possible charges. As it becomes more clear that Trump cannot fulfill the Republican agenda and is willing to jeopardize our security, they will turn on him and put Pence in charge.
As the facts come to light, it's only going to get worse.

Unless the anonymous source has a name or better yet has sufficient evidence than just word of mouth then there is nothing credible with anything getting leaked to the press as they just like to bs everyone. Seriously no joke, CNN I think it was did a story on the President having 2 scoops of ice cream for dessert while everyone else only had 1. If that isn't a blatant national security threat then I don't know what is. Russia just might corner the ice cream market just to watch the press go into another frenzy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get enough of political opinion on FaceBook. To be honest, I really only get on to FaceBook anymore to see cat and pug pictures/videos

On 5/16/2017 at 7:55 PM, luv2beSpanked said:

First off Putin isn't the President of the United States, so your question is invalid! Secondly don't believe everything the media tells you. emoji55.png

The Russian connection was first brought to my attention by Red Sate, National Review, as far back as late Feb. Early Mar '16 and George Will. All REAL examples of Mainstream Media; Right?

Now you're getting into a "he said; he said" prolem and this is where credibility comes in. Trump told two contradictory stories in 3 or 4 days and he worked by conspiracy theoried, inuendo and smear tactics during the election, and most of that against conservatives. like Ted Cruz, putting forth that his dad, Rafael, was involved with Lee Havey Oswald based on pic in THE ENQUIRER , and has a trail of flip flops. So at best he's a blowhard. Comey has done no such thing. Trump has further shot off his mouth about the possible existence of tapes. By doing this he put himself in a bad spot. If he says there are none and there are none, who would believe him with a trail of flip flops? so he's set himself up for all kinds of trouble. If he says there are none and there are; guess what. If there are, and have been doctored, guess what; can you say Rosemary Woods"?

On 17/05/2017 at 0:55 AM, luv2beSpanked said:

Edited by Wet Knight
Clarifuckation
17 hours ago, luv2beSpanked said:

42 minutes ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Honest journalism has not been done for 50 years that I know of. And this is true of BOTH sides. What tipped me off that the Conservatives were; and are; in the wrong is they way the wrang their hands over Obama's small amount of experience then turn the whole thing over to someone with ZERO experience without missing a beat. an ass THAT big and THAT far stuck out just BEGS for the hard impact of a steel-toed size 10, which is the moral duty of any sane person to do, either for hypocrisy or stupidity. Or how about that famous "I grab them by the..." Which they went out of their way to give a pass on as "locker room talk". What if it were Bill Clinton who said that? The same numbskulls like Hanity and Limbaugh whould have given us daily half-hour lectures about what if he said that about our wives, sisters and daughters. But did thy say a WORD about Trump?

On 17/05/2017 at 6:17 AM, vvp39 said:

If you genuinely think the President of the United States should be impeached, you might offer some reasons why you think that. You might also consider the likelihood that a Republican-controlled Senate would vote to impeach him.

13 minutes ago, Wet Knight said:

• Like 1
On 5/16/2017 at 4:41 PM, Wet Knight said:

Should the Russian President of the USA be impeached?

Admin delete if you need to.

Wet Knight, I just looked at ur profile. U state ur from Great Britain.

5 hours ago, DL4LIFE said:

Admin delete if you need to.

Wet Knight, I just looked at your profile. You state that you are from Great Britain.