LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saw a young woman on the bus with a pacifier

2 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Wondered if it would fun to go to a rave...A little AB might be excepted

Actually from what my club homies have said is its not uncommon to see that stuff in raves. Some do wear diapers because the bathroom situation sucks and most are so high off ecstacy they don't stop dancing.

Could it be that the gal with the paci had recently seen the movie DAZED AND CONFUSED?

That film is set in 1976 in Austin, Texas on the last day before summer vacation. Those who will be high school senior that fall haze those who will be freshmen. The boys are severely paddled. The girls are hazed more subtly: pacifiers are placed into their mouths.

If you have not seen this feature film, do so. It is a lot of fun.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Could it be that the gal with the paci had recently seen the movie DAZED AND CONFUSED?

That film is set in 1976 in Austin, Texas on the last day before summer vacation. Those who will be high school senior that fall haze those who will be freshmen. The boys are severely paddled. The girls are hazed more subtly: pacifiers are placed into their mouths.

If you have not seen this feature film, do so. It is a lot of fun.

I'm not prone to LG stuff, but I liked that part of the movie. I actually liked the whole movie, but that part was cool.

I know some of the addicts in utah use them because some of the drugs they take make their teeth chatter or grind and they use them to keep from broken teeth, Wrll at least my sister and her

I used to know a girl in high school that used a pacifier without a care in the world. Might be a full on AB at this point. Too bad I don't talk to anyone from that school anymore