LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going out question

My ideas are more ABDL related. Printed Tykables products like pants and shirts are a subtle way of going out with out over doing it. Maybe and exposed diaper top I wear a pink shirt that says ABDL with blocks on it sometime, and no one cares. Beyond that I am not sure how to go part way. A dude in a dress is a dude in a dress...

2 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

My ideas are more ABDL related. Printed Tykables products like pants and shirts are a subtle way of going out with out over doing it. Maybe and exposed diaper top I wear a pink shirt that says ABDL with blocks on it sometime, and no one cares. Beyond that I am not sure how to go part way. A dude in a dress is a dude in a dress...

I go out diapered all the time.... just stick to normal street clothing........ now I know there are people that will wear their babyprint onesies abu diapers ect under their street clothes even go as far as haveing a buttplug in too.... I tend to side on the paranoid side of caution...... you never know when you run into some local prosecutor that thinks all abdl are child predators and if youu are caught with your abdl stuff on out and public you will br charge you as if you were doing a sex act in plubic ...... but did you get away with just a diaper under normal street clothes...... it's a sad way to think but I'd rather be safe than sorry

• 6 months later...

funny part no one really cares you are wearing a diaper. but wearing little clothes no that always get a few looks. i wear jumpers most days even to work  for the most part i dont get push back. i will say last pride i wore a pink baby dress to SF even stopping in Vacaville to get a hot cocoa from pete's i did get a few rolled eyes but hey no my problem but when i left 2 old woman stopped me and want to ask question even ask if i like to sit. know that was a surprise so i did. they came right out and ask if i was wearing a diaper and you know the next thing "yes". but buy far is was a great chat   

sf pride 002.jpg

• Like 1
On 12/8/2017 at 1:33 PM, Little_annie said:

funny part no one really cares you are wearing a diaper. but wearing little clothes no that always get a few looks. i wear jumpers most days even to work  for the most part i dont get push back. i will say last pride i wore a pink baby dress to SF even stopping in Vacaville to get a hot cocoa from pete's i did get a few rolled eyes but hey no my problem but when i left 2 old woman stopped me and want to ask question even ask if i like to sit. know that was a surprise so i did. they came right out and ask if i was wearing a diaper and you know the next thing "yes". but buy far is was a great chat   

sf pride 002.jpg

I admire your sissy pride!

• 4 weeks later...

You can get away with going out in your nappy under regular clothing, no one really cares unless you're being very obvious about it, even then most people tend not to say anything. Going out dressed as a little without much response would be best as already advised at events such as Pride where it's expected, you can always do it at fancy dress parties because again it's expected, I plan on going to the Goth Weekend this year with my maid outfit on, not really expecting much comeback as again it's expected.

If you want to go out with some little clothing, I'd try a romper under normal clothing, perhaps show some of the print off, but then again I do enjoy humiliation ;)

Daphne >.<