LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rude teenager (private with khwa)

babywyatt

It was well into the early hours of morning when Ray finally stumbled home. He didn't know what time it was exactly, he had stopped looking at the clock somewhere between midnight and one in the morning. It was a weekday too - not that he was really planning on going to school - and he should have been worried about the heap of unfinished school assignments, half of which currently laid forgotten on his bedroom floor. Not that he cared. One of Rayane's friends had turned eighteen the previous day and, since his parents weren't home, they had thrown a party. As if Ray was going to miss out on that.

Chara walked into his son's room hearing him come home. He walks in and smells pee he walks over to his son's bed and sees he wet the bed he gets angry and yells "WHAT THE FUCK IS BED WET YOU PISSED YOURSELF LIKE A BABY"

Ray paused for a second, not really sure he'd heard Chara right. "... Fuck no", he says with a glare at hid dad, wondering briefly if the man had really thought he'd obey him. Rolling his eyes, Ray says, "If that's all, I'm going back to sleep. My head's killing me." He turns to go, partly wanting to see what his dad's reaction would be.

"Good luck with that", Ray raises an eyebrow at his dad, though a little surprised at the loudness of his voice, remembering the last time he was 'grounded'. He had climbed out of the window or snuck out whenever he wanted, so basically it had done nothing to keep him home. "Why are you so angry anyway?", he asks with a shrug, even as his cheeks heat up again in embarrassment, "It was just an accident."

Ray startled a little, unnerved by how furious his father seemed by now. Maybe it was time to go and let him calm down. When Chara reached for the blade he had hidden on the desk, Rayane cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Dad, calm down", he said, "Like I said, it was an accident. Things happen." He didn't comment on not being old enough to drink yet, knowing anything he said would just annoy Chara even more. Being right next to the door, he reached for the handle and turned to go once more, heading for his own room.

Rayane is barely out of the room, when he hears what Chara said and looks in again with a raised eyebrow. "What did you say?", he asks, sure he couldn't have heard it right. There was no way his father would say something like that. Right?

Rayane blinks at him, still not quite sure he heard him right. "You're crazy", he finally said with a shake of his head, "There is no way that's ever going to happen!" He didn't know if he should be mad, or worried, and once again left the room. This time he didn't head for his room, but downstairs. He was set on leaving for the rest of the night, and hopefully by tomorrow Chara would have come back to his senses.

"What the hell?!", Ray yelled at his father, finding he couldn't go out. "Let me out!", he screamed at him, angry that he couldn't come and go as he liked. He glared at his father, crossing his arms. "What the hell do you think you're doing?", he growled at him.

Ray looked at him flatly, "And where are you planning on getting that kind of money? I didn't know we're rich." He pursed his lips in displease and sighed out angrily, "I still wouldn't do it, like I said good luck trying to force me. Now let me out of this goddamn house."

Ray looks from the door to his dad and hesitates, because honestly he doesn't have anywhere else to go. Letting out a frustrated yell, he marches back up into his room and slams the door shut behind himself.