LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Port in a Storm (Private RP with coletheriolu)

Curio

The hands wielded a mixture of sponges, loofahs and soft towels, with some grabbing the three so they could be easily manipulated for washing.

The machinery was efficient, scrubbing each of them down thoroughly on their back, front, arms and legs.

Lifting their legs, the scrubbers went to work on their feet.

"HAHAHAHAHA Stopppiiiiit!" cried Chris.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is toooooo muuuuuuch!" laughs Serena, as the tickling continues.

"They say laughter is the best medicine," says the scientist, smugly. "So I hope you appreciate this 'cure' for your bad behaviour."

"Now," replied the scientist. "You go for a trip through my new and improved 'Diaper Machine Mark 2'. It should get you all nice and ready to go clean up my property."

The robots swiftly swaddled the three in towels so they couldn't escape, before carrying them downstairs into the basement.

A giant machine filled most of the floor space, conveyor belts and robotic hands poked out of sleek silver units and top of the line technology.

"Please, not this again!" cried Chris, as the conveyor belt whizzed them all inside the machine.

Mechanical hands immediately seized them by the wrists and pulled them to their feet, as a light coating of baby oil was sprayed over their naked bodies.

Next, they were patted down by dozens of powder puffs, the baby powder creating a veritable cloud that had them coughing and sneezing as their tender bottoms received a thorough coating to prevent rashes.

They emerged briefly from the first station and the scientist inspected the machine before turning to them with a notepad.

"Well my 'volunteers' what do you think so far?"

"Such a noisy baby," she replied, condescendingly.

The three were pulled into the next station where they were laid flat on their fronts, side by side on the belt. Their behinds still glowing red under the coating of baby powder.

"I think you all need something to remind you not to do this again," said the scientist. "Don't worry, it will come off...eventually."

This was finished by a sharp slap to each of their backsides. Looking over her shoulder, Selena saw that they all now had a cartoon safety pin logo stamped on their butt cheeks.

Before they can even complain about their new butt tats, the belt was moving again. Hands flipped all three of them over and lifted their legs before slipping fresh diapers under them.

Cole and Chris groaned as the machine taped them into a pair of kiddy, block print design diapers, while Serena was taping into a vibrant pink nappy covered in unicorns.

"We are never going to live this down."

(Quite alright, Nice to see you again.)

Finally, they were tipped off the belt into three barber chairs, where more arms pulled on a set of socks and shoes. Selena groaned when she saw her socks were frilly and pink.

The chairs then clamped their wrists and legs in place, before sliding along a rail, they got a glimpse of a sign saying AUTOMATIC BARBER.

"Not a complete shave," replied the Scientist. "Just something more...age appropriate."

The barber bot stopped behind Cole and multiple arms emerged from it's body each with a different haircutting tool. Chris and Selena could only watch in horror as it went to work on Coles hair, cutting, snipping and shaving until the poor teenager was left with a short, childish haircut.

"Do the same on the other boy, but make the girls a bit more to her style."

"Because you have been a naughty boy," replies the Scientist with a smirk.

With all of it's arms and implements, the barber bot made short work of Chris and Selena. Chris now had a short haircut that resembled Coles, while Serena had her hair cut and styled into girlish curls that cascaded down her face, she even sported a pink bow on top of her head.

Cole looked in the mirror and saw he looked like a toddler rather than a teen. Serena looked like a little girl with her diaper exposed

A blow dryer came out and blew all the excess hair off them and retreated back in the wall along with the robot barber. 

The chairs zipped along their tracks to one more station. As they stopped, three vanity table were raised from the floor in front of each of them.

"I know makeup is more of a girls thing," spoke the (clearly mad) scientist. "But a few touch ups should accentuate your childishness. Really this is just for your lady friend but I wouldn't want you to feel left out."

Grinning sadistically, she makes a few notes on her clipboard.

The Hands spray their faces lightly with a special fixer to keep the makeup for being ruined.

"Don't worry, that should come off as well, in a couple of days, maybe a week," says the scientist as the newly babified teenagers were whisked along another track before being tipped out of the barber chairs and down a slide onto a plush carpet, in front of them were several cameras, while behind was a large banner.

"BABY'S FIRST PHOTO', was written on it in block letters.

• 2 weeks later...

“You can’t be serious” Cole said as the three teens were placed in different poses as a robot photographer came out. 

“Alright little ones. Smile for the birdie” It said taking different pictures each time we each teen in different poses. 

The scientist giggled with delight as her invention worked the three teenagers for the camera, placing them into different childish poses, always showing off their diapers to full effect. What she loved the most was that they were blushing and squirming in embarrassment the whole time.

It laid them side by side on the rug, piled stuffed animals around them, it even set out baby products so they looked like a diaper commercial. As the pictures went to develop, one final robot snapped baby reins onto all three of them.

"Well, I think my invention was a resounding success," she gloated. "Now, lets go and clean up your mess at my warehouse."

"That's right people, if you want your babies looking this good then just call Madam Zelda!" cries the Scientist, handing out business cards to a few people.

The three babified teenagers deeply blush in embarrassment, they try to hide behind one another, or the strollers canopy, but to no avail.

"Aww, they look so adorable!"

"*snicker* Nice diapers!"

"Look at the Big babies mommy!"