LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Port in a Storm (Private RP with coletheriolu)

Curio

"Look at the big babies!" cries someone, but they are too focused on getting away from the mad robots to see who it was.

Reaching the car, they find the doors locked. Worse, there is a dog inside that immediately starts barking and drawing more attention to them.

"This really sucks," moans Chris, blushing in embarrassment.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I see some bad babies over there!" we look up and see the robots running out of the store with the empty buggy.

"Leggit!" cries Chris and all three sprint out of the car park.

"Hey! Get off my laundry!" cries a voice. They turn to see another robot running towards them, only this one is wearing a maids uniform.

"Hold it V1K1," says a second voice.

Emerging from behind the robot is a young woman in a lab coat, she has her hair tied up in a bun and a set of spectacles perched on her nose.

"So you are the ones who tripped my warehouse security, I hope you have a good explanation."

"Mmmm," mused the scientist. "I can understand that, but you still broke into my property and triggered my robots, costing me money in the power and shopping bills they have been sending me."

She snaps her fingers and the teenagers felt three sets of iron hands grip their soldiers.

"I think a punishment is in order, just to make sure this doesn't happen again."

"Robots pause, " says the scientist. The machines freeze, leaving the teens trapped on their laps as she approaches them.

"I want you to think of this the next time you try to break into someone's property," she says.

Walking down the three, the pulls their diapers down to their ankles for a bare bottom spanking.

"Robots, resume punishment. Make those cheeks glow."

• 3 weeks later...

The robots start spanking the three, raining blows on their defenceless behinds as their iron grips prevent them from struggling or squirming free. As they kick and squirm and cry, the teens struggling attracts some public attention, as a few passers by peek into the scientists yard to see what the noise is about.

Chris, Cole and Serena are soon blushing and squirming even more under the attention, as their butt are warmed by the robots.

Once they had been re-diapered, the robots stood all three of them up.

"Now, I think you three should have a drink," says the scientist. "Then, we are going to walk back to my warehouse, where you will clean up any mess that has been made."

The robots are handed bottles of milk, before they grab each teenager.

With little choice, they suckled at the bottles while the crowd looked on. As they swallowed the warm milk, each suddenly felt a building pressure in their bladder as the chemicals in the milk took effect. Soon they were squirming and fussing as they tried not to wet themselves in front of the crowd.

"Madam, the babies have just we themselves," announced the maid-bot, drawing laughter from the crowd.

"Well then, I think they need a change. In fact, bring them inside for a good scrubbing, we can get them into some more appropriate clothes for travel."

Fruitlessly struggling in the robots grasp, the three are carried inside the scientists house, which seems to be full of more gadgets and technology.

Carrying them to a spacious bathroom, the robots strip down the three tanager and have them stand in a large bathtub.

Three shower heads then emerge from the ceiling and start blasting them with warm water.