LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Port in a Storm (Private RP with coletheriolu)

Curio

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A robot came over and checked Cole's diaper by crinkling the front. "I think someone could use a little more time in their bouncer." It said as it started bouncing Cole some more

Cole was starting to get even more uncomfortable in the diaper he was in as he just kept bouncing up and down

Chris looks around the room and spy's a fuse box near the door, disabling it might cut power to the cameras.

"Any idea how we can get in there?" he says, pointing at the box.

'Aww, that looks nasty sweetie,' coo's the robot, lifting her out of the crib. However, when it goes to examine it, the machine see's something is off.

"I see someone got a bit busy with a marker pen," it says.

"Naughty baby," it tuts. "Did you just want to spend time with mummy?"

As the robot is distracted, Chris reaches the fusebox and tries to open it, but it's locked!

"Awww, how about you come and play with me for a bit?" coo's the robot. "But don't think I haven't noticed you young man!"

Chris freezes by the fuse box, slowly turning around, he see's the robot glaring straight at him.

"Um...gaa gaa?"

"Don't gaa gaa me young man," says the robot. "I think someone needs to remember what happens to naughty babies."

Chris is grabbed by another robot and dragged to the Spanking Machine from earlier. His diaper is pulled down as he's secured to it and the machine starts up, spanking his butt cheeks until they turn red.

Meanwhile Cole started wetting his diaper more in fear of him getting the same treatment.

Finally he was lifted out of the baby bouncer and back on the changing table where he was changed into his thicker diaper and dressed in an adorable onesie that says "BABY BOY" on the front. The robot also placed mittens and booties on him to make sure he can't run or grab anything then put him in the playpen

As Chris squirms and cries on the spanking machine, Serena is carried to a chair by the robot and it sits her on its knee.

"Does baby want to play horsey?" it coo's, starting to bounce her up and down.

The spanking machine eventually stops, leaving Chris a whimpering mess with a glowing red bottom. Unstrapping him, the robots take him to the changing table and strip him. The machine then rubs a new type of lotion onto his reddened rump before powdering and taping him into the same thick diaper that Cole was in.

As he's deposited into the baby bouncer, Chris feels the sting and heat from his spanking, but instead of fading, it continues to burn.

"See what happens when you're naughty, baby girl?" says the robot as it bounces Serena some more. "Naughty babies don't get time with nana, they get punished."

Eventually, the three of them end up back in the playpen. Chris is still in just the thick diaper, but he can't stop squirming as his butt continues to burn.

"Man this sting's," he mutters.

The robot gently pats all three of them on the head.

"Behave now babies, nanny needs to do a few tasks."

The robot leaves them alone as it heads into another part of the warehouse.

"That was a disaster," says Serena.

"I think we learned some things," says Chris, trying to sit up in his poofy diaper. "We know the box is locked, so there must be a key somewhere."