LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Port in a Storm (Private RP with coletheriolu)

Curio

The robot unbuckles us from the stroller and set us in the sandbox. "Now play nice and mommy will be over there by the benches. And no putting sand in your diapees." It said as it went to the park bench

Cole decided to try to write in the sand but with the mittens they made it impossible

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris tries to stand, hoping to make a run for it, but he's foiled by the bulkily diaper and tight onesie, falling back onto his padded butt.

With a near permanent blush, he looks around, hoping no one can see them. This area of the park is off the path but it still gets a fair few passers by, from a distance they might be able to pass as babies in the sandbox. But anyone that gets closer would immediately suspect something was off.

Cole tries writing out something in the sand using the mittens but still no luck. A few kids pass them by but not a single look at them. Cole tried to stand but with the thick padding it made it impossible to waddle. He eventually managed to get a single foot before falling on his padded butt

Chris's tummy grumbles, its nearly lunchtime. The robot seems to know as well, because it comes over and lifts him into its arms.

"Time for a bottle sweetie," it says, turning to Cole. "You'll behave while I feed him won't you? Then you get your own bottle, won't that be nice?"

It takes Chris back over to the park bench and removes his pacifier gag, shoving a bottle between his lips before he can say anything, with little choice, he drinks the milk, which has a funny taste to it.

Eventually, the robot released Chris and started to feed Cole. Chris realised that the robot had left the pacifier out of his mouth.

"Hey, hey help!" he called out to the people on the path.

"It's this robot!" he replied, "It's treating me and my friend like babies and we can't get away from it!"

The robot finishes feeding Cole and sets him to one side, taking notice of the mother.

"Greetings, I am the Mark IV Care Unit, but I prefer Nanny.

Nanny looks over to us for a moment, then back at Serena.

"They broke into where I was stored, I am programmed to deal with intruders how I see fit. I decided they could be my babies for a while and help me show my functions, as well as those of the other inventions of my creator."

"Then you should have asked permission before coming in," replied Nanny, as she pops a pacifier into Coles mouth.

"They will be released as soon as my creator deems it so, she checks on the warehouse once every few days."

"Wait! You cant-mmgh!" Chris was abruptly cut off by a pacifier being popped into his mouth. The nanny then secures both behind the teenagers heads so they cannot be spit out.

"I think that's enough excitement for one day, time to go home babies."

Chris struggled and pulled at the strollers buckles. They had been so close! Why did that lady leave them at the mercy of this deranged machine?

The robot, apparently unaware they were being followed, returned to the warehouse, taking Cole and Chris to the living area and depositing them in the playpen.

"If she's looking to get in, maybe we can help" said Chris. The robots had removed their pacifiers when they arrived back at the warehouse.