LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magic: The Gathering

• 3 weeks later...

me and my g/f play sometimes. but im a bit of a sore loser, so we play less now than when she started me into it.

she's more into it than i am, i'm just a casual player/guinea pig for her decks lol she plays with her coworkers during lunchbreaks and goes to pre-releases for new stuff. as far as i know, she has at least two decks, her mostly green commander deck and her regular green/white deck that she updates and swaps out cards regularly. i have a red/white deck and i'm looking to start

• 2 weeks later...

I know how to play the game and have 1 simple deck, with the only cards being what came with the starting deck when I bought it, it's a fun game but nothing I want to get serious about and start collecting all the powerful cards.

I used to play up at the university here in about 2000. I enjoyed it, but it affected me spiritually so I gave it up. I had a couple of favourite deck types. I just need to remember them now. I hated playing green decks. I think my strongest ever deck was a blue and white artifact and enchantment desctruction deck.

* artefact

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I've never played MtG, but I've been thinking of playing a D&D game using the MtG setting at some point, because of the Plane Shift supplements that set out rules for MtG settings in D&D. One idea I had was to have a PC in a standard D&D campaign be a very lost newbie Planeswalker.

I had a friend try to teach me, back about 93-94. I started getting the hang of it, but when he started with combos, I got completely lost. I have it on Xbox One, but haven’t played in a while. I wouldn’t mind getting back in and getting a refresher course with my cousin’s fiancée, but it’s hard to do with me working graveyard shifts. 

• 3 weeks later...