LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I often wonder what the bedtime routine is for out ABs, especially while I am being readied for nighty night.

The following is my typical routine:

On our bed I always see the following when it is time for night time diapering that occurs around 7:00 to 8:00 pm..

Laid out is my sleepers. My wife especially likes my baby-pants footed sleepers with the locking, zipper that goes from my neck to nearly my ankle. The sleepers are laying under my thick cloth night diapers and on top of them is an adult changing mat with pink bunnies. Nearby will be fresh pink print plastic baby panties and a NUBY 10 oz. baby bottle filled with warm infant formula.

I will lay down on the diapers. My wife will put the baby bottle nipple into my mouth and then pull my plastic baby panties down, unpin the diapers I am wearing and have me lift my butt, she pulls then out and puts them in one of my diaper pails. Then she pulls the changing pad out, leaving the soft fresh diapers. For bedtime she lays out a Purity 4 layer flat diapers on top of it. She then lays another one folded length wise in 4ths. Finally she places another one on the top of all making very thick diapers.

• 1 month later...

for me at about 7;00 PM it is a bath, into thick diapers that can go for 12-16 hours before needing a change, my rubber panties and, being a girl, a babydoll and being part Fairy, a tiara. then later on, into bed with Dolly Andrea or Dolly Lisa; they take turns sleeping with me. As a 5 year old girl, I am expected to get out of bed and stand up to wet then go back to bed

While I'm taking a shower my wife gets my thick cloth night time diapers out and plastic pants and lays them on the bed for me.I always wear a baby outfit and it's always a surprise what I will wear for the night. Sometimes it's a onesie,a cute baby top, and sometimes with my baby top I have a cute diaper cover.

We watch tv in bed and I suck on a paci while watching tv. If I'm a good baby I get lucky and mommy will inspect my diaper and I get aroused pretty easily then It's fun time for the baby and mommy. I feel very lucky to have a caring and loving mommy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My bedtime routine consists of this. Between 7 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. I am taken to the bathroom to my bath and my Mommy washes me. After that I head to my big girl room where Mommy gets my PJ's out and a diaper and puts the diaper on me and dresses me in my PJ's. Mommy then will brush my hair and we will go downstairs and I will watch something on Nick Jr. or Disney Jr. and have a snack with a sippy cup of Milk. By this time it is about 8:45 p.m. or 9 p.m. which then Mommy takes me up to bed and checks my diaper just in case I didn't pee pee in it and will change me if I did. Then she reads me a short story and kisses me night night and turns on my night light and leaves. I then fall asleep. Many times I get up in the middle of the night and waddle into Mommies bed to snuggle.

I always start with a nice warm bath that relaxes me. Then I am changed into a diaper and a sleeper pajamas if I am going to be going to be put to bed as a baby I am taken to my baby room a read story and put down to sleep with my bottle, binky, and favorite stuffed animal.and given a kiss good night. If I am going to have an adult night with my girlfriend then we simply skip all the baby activities and go to the main bedroom where she sleeps all the time and I sleep with her when I'm an adult and we have our night together.