LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So hey guys. Im looking at getting a laptop for under 500$. Need this one to last a while. Ive had one now for 3 yrs and its done. Im looking at hp or acer or cromebook. Let me know of any advise. My last one was hp and it did ok.

• Like 1

depends what you want for..

gaming? what kind of gaming? and if you want to really get down and play good games, build your own 500$ pc or buy a 500$ tower. you will pay 1000 in a laptop, for what you could make tower for 500$

buissness? Lenovo or Dell, all the way imo

just browsing web? chromebook (can put linux on it if you felt like it)

coding? go with a buissness style laptop, works most of time

[[links if u wanna check them out:]]

300$, decent -chromebook- https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA25V3DW4867&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction-MKPL&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-MKPL-_-Chromebooks-_-ASUS-_-9SIA25V3DW4867&cm_sp=&AID=11517614&PID=6361382&SID=trd-1352823933

468 new, 360 used -buissness https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Touchscreen-I3558-5501BLK-Processor-MaxxAudio/dp/B01MRKWB5K/?tag=tdrvr-20 (i5 proccessor, bad video card, not gaming, good hdd for files etc)

gaming (very not recommended on laptop, but..)-https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834234037&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=11552995&PID=7247212&SID=ChromeHTMLShellOpenCommand

if you need more, pm me, and sorry for errors, english isnt my first language

7 hours ago, fuzzybunny said:

So hey guys. Im looking at getting a laptop for under 500$. Need this one to last a while. Ive had one now for 3 yrs and its done. Im looking at hp or acer or cromebook. Let me know of any advise. My last one was hp and it did ok.

I have a Dell XPS I never use I'd be willing to sell.

I just picked up a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2 in 1 for a special purpose: Music performance and recording, factory rerfurb. Total, including s/h $715  Kaby Lake i7, 512 gb ssd and 16 gb ram. Stuffing it win all kinds of VST instruments. synths, organs, strings, brass, sfz players, drums etc about 200. and a small recording studio based on REAPER for both backing tracks and finished recordings and som VOS and Vlad G and other VST recording effects. The music interface is to be an Arturia Keylab 88 and it's software; 5000 different sounds fully equpped with all pedals

https://www.arturia.com/products/hybrid-synths/keylab88/overview

and a couple other things M-Audio M-Track+ mic interface and Izotope Nectar vocak processor. This project. Camelot Rising (since I am using Arturia and Arthur was "The Once and Future King") was inspired by the Yamaha Tyros 5 and Korg PA-4x which I think I can have double the perfomrance ant less than 1/2 the price. Now, I just save up for the keyboard and speaker system (bluetooth?) 2:1, and I am ready to go. Time to start making my samples for the sfz players. I rcaudio and 1 Plogue Sforzando and I know how to write sfz files and have SFZed

I have a few laptops, I usually buy used HP's at newegg, I also bought my last new one there.

Check them out you might find what you like at a good price.

newegg is good. Also B&H Deal Zone. what I saw the other day almost made me cry. Kaby lake i7 1 TB SSD and 32 GB RAm Dell 16" and Nvidia 9 something GPU for $700 WWWAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I alsohae new, a Surface Pro 4 Skylake i7 256 GB SSD with added 400 GB SD card and 16 GB Ram w/typecover. a VERY god detacable KB except you can't feel the home keys,Pen that is to be used for audio production, video editing (Corel 8 Pro Ultimate, handbrake, Blender Aone Video Splitter/Joiner and phto/image editing FastStone and irfanView and ArtRage. I also own my own Spider 6, On board the Surface Pro I have Audacity, which has a diaperload of plugins.krystal. Studio One Free, Traction 5 and Waveosaur. I will also put REAPER I have 2 USB hubs, 1 3.0 and the other 3.0  A WD USB 2.0 1/2 TB Hdd, a WD USB 3.0 1 TB HDD and a Pawtec Blu-Ray DVD CD read write USB 3.0 and RockSteady XS bluetooth speakers, which I can probably use with my Phone as well (Samsong Galaxy Grand Prime) with 128 GB microSDXC ( I LIVE on SD cards)

For all mymedia playback I use the GOM player and GOM Audio Player; Best effects

I still havemy first laptop, a Lenovo Thinkpad 15.6 Haswell core i7 8 GB Ram Windows 10 Home; it is the waak brother of the crew

All mey portables are touchscreen

Any laptop you buy, if it doesnt have an SSD, replace the hard drive with a new SSD, an SSD will make a new cheap laptop run even better, If space is something you want to keep, look into hard drive caddy that will replace the optical disc drive with a place to put a hard drive, but, make sure you get the right size caddy as not all computers have the same size ODD mm specs.

Another thing, your Hard drive might be a little too thick to fit into the ODD caddy space, but that can be worked on later with a new HDD

These days dvd drives are pretty much useless, if the HDD from my new laptop would have fit into the ODD space, I would have gone and got a caddy for it, Its a 1TB drive, but im not worried about it with my 250gb Samsung Evo SSD.

So you could look at getting a $400 laptop and installing a $100 SSD as your main drive.

If you are getting a laptop, you may want to spend the extra money for something with higher specs as it will last longer before getting outdated.  My last laptop before this one was a high end laptop that lasted 6 year before being inside my apartment that caught fire from a lightning strike.  

(first off thanks everyone for there offers and all the advise.) 

finally took me almost two weeks but i found and bought my laptop. I got a hp notebook 17×11 i5 intell core processer for around 450 and got the warranty (only acciedntal for 18 months) for 89 dollars. So hopefully this does me good for a while. Now all my fancy attachments are another story (mouse head phones bag etc....) but im trying to go back to school lol.