LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper bags in hot cars in summer.

So I am wondering has anyone ever had any issues with having diapers and supplies in a diaper bag in a vehicle in 90 or 100 degree summer days? Like has the heat ever effected anything? I am going to be diapered for a convention and will be leaving my diaper bag in the car and was wondering if this would effect anything? I really want to avoid carrying my diaper bag around with me. The bag I use is a black messenger bag.

5 hours ago, mewtwo said:

So I am wondering has anyone ever had any issues with having diapers and supplies in a diaper bag in a vehicle in 90 or 100 degree summer days? Like has the heat ever effected anything? I am going to be diapered for a convention and will be leaving my diaper bag in the car and was wondering if this would effect anything? I really want to avoid carrying my diaper bag around with me. The bag I use is a black messenger bag.

I haven't had any issues in the summer. I have learned my lesson in the winter though. Putting on a diaper that's been in a -15 degree C car the day is really unpleasant.

6 hours ago, Nia said:

I haven't had any issues in the summer. I have learned my lesson in the winter though. Putting on a diaper that's been in a -15 degree C car the day is really unpleasant.

Yeah sorta of kinda wondered how the round human shape would fit into a frozen immovable resisting rectangular shape and as for the plastic panties that ought to be

very interesting - crinkle crinkle crinkle and that awesomely cool surface on warm body pieces and parts ! Ooola La La perhaps causing an uncontrolled wetting in the

diaper - maybe resulting in the first case of freeze dried pee ! LOL !

In the summer months the frigid rigid diapers may be more than flexible and have loose floppy ends and dem plastic panties WOW don't be in hurry to get a very warm

welcome on the butt and not because of a spanking !

Diapers in a car should be stored in the trunk (boot) - imagine the theft of the black valise bag and surprise on the culprits face when for his time and effort he got a change

of diapers instead of a laptop computer or secret government plans.

10 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

I am SO glade you put this post up.We have not been bothered by the grammar police in allmost 3 years.Why cant they just except the way people wright as long as we can all understand what is being said.

Their, they're, there. Every thing will be all right.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Long as they're in the shade, the diapers should be fine - though I'd worry about poorly-made plastic-backed ones. Powders should be okay. Liquids, though, they'll be fine if you're leaving them in the car while you go shop for an hour or so, but I wouldn't leave them in there permanently.

On 5/13/2017 at 1:53 PM, waynecook52 said:

I am SO glade you put this post up.We have not been bothered by the grammar police in allmost 3 years.Why cant they just except the way people wright as long as we can all understand what is being said.

Cant help it: 'glad, almost, accept, write'!

I agree with you in part, but the lowering standard of spelling and grammar is largely because we have been willing to tolerate it. For anyone with a half decent education, the challenge of writing a post that is mainly spelt correctly and with reasonable grammar is not asking that much. I long ago learned the maxim 'you deserve what you tolerate'. It is amazing how often this really rings true. Language can be extraordinarily potent and powerful. It can express ideas, embrace difficulties and motivate a nation, but only if used well.

• Like 1

I saw a diaper bag in a '67 Mustang GT 427. Does that count?

IIRC it was one of the last of the mid-60's Porsche 911 style Mustangs before they went full fastback