LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello new here, not having anyone to talk to about diapers

Hello. I'm sitting here wearing a diaper and I wish I had somebody that I could talk to. My wife used to indulge my diaper wearing. But not anymore so I wait for her to go to bed to put on diapers. I first thought about diapers when I was 8. My aunt and 5 year old cousin (Mat)

52 minutes ago, johnluke1957 said:

Hello. I'm sitting here wearing a diaper and I wish I had somebody that I could talk to. My wife used to indulge my diaper wearing. But not anymore so I wait for her to go to bed to put on diapers. I first thought about diapers when I was 8. My aunt and 5 year old cousin (Mat)

Hi JohnLuke and welcome! We've had the same thoughts through life. I have always loved diapers, and plastic/rubber pants, mom called the rubber pants. From an early age, even while still not out of toddler diapers, I knew I liked it. My older sister, convinced me to wear my plastic pants on my head once, I did and ran around yelling, RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS!!! I also wore multiple pairs of underwear, to try and simulate the feel of diapers, towels too. I would take plastic trash bags, to use as plastic pants over a towel.

I felt I was the only one doing these things for a long time till I too, found a magazine called Nugget. Ah ha moment! I was not the only one. Later, I found much more on the internet too.

Anyway, glad to have you here, and hope to talk with you more. Enjoy, and have fun!

You're welcome JohnLuke. I do have someone now, my wife knows. We met online, at another site, and she knew from the start. It's not our only thing, but the topic is always there.