LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Patreon and Stories

I had a Patreon for a while and it was very successful and a great way for fans of a person's work to support them. Had I not had some mental health issues, I would likely still be running it.

It is up to you what you write, how much you write and whether you want people to pay to read... If you have a talent for something and can get paid for doing something then, in my opinion, you owe it to yourself to at least give it a try.

We actually spent all afternoon talking about reward tiers and junk and stuff that would allow you all to support us (we sometimes write 12-14 hours a day) without locking anything we publish here behind any kind of paywall. Right now, we have four completed stories that are written, edited, and broken up (although Luzy is still in process,) and thats over a pretty long period! We would

Im going to be completely honest I wish all story writers would do this, It would give them an incentive to write better readings for the ABDL community, I pay 5 dollars a month read 5 diffrent patreons and so far I LUV it. I can add an extra 1 dollar for me to read ms sophias wonderful stories.

There are alot of great stories on saily diapers,but there are alot of stories with great beginnings and people write them and stop. I think paying the author would give them a reason write great readings. I think alot of abdl people complain that writers dont post all there work at one time. There is a story on dailydiapers called the do over program the writer wrote the first chapter and stopped and hasnt been on this site since. I luved that story so much. I would pay for him to continue it. I would pay to read other people write great storys. There are alot of great minds on this site. Please keep up the great work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2017 at 6:48 AM, daddyeric91 said:

Im going to be completely honest I wish all story writers would do this, It would give them an incentive to write better readings for the ABDL community, I pay 5 dollars a month read 5 diffrent patreons and so far I LUV it. I can add an extra 1 dollar for me to read ms sophias wonderful stories.

We did manage to launch, and we're so excited to have yours (and everybody else!) support ??