LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptable excuses in the following scenario

Yeah, you're right. It just sucks that fantasy and reality seem to differ a lot. How do people on this site feel about PMs and such?

Simple "I need to wear from time to time, its private and I'd rather not have to go into detail. Thank you for drawing attention that it was visible".

For me it is known I have back problems, so it would not be a far stretch that I need to wear. Recently I have started to have the need to go to the bathroom NOW, when I was on vacation I was going about every other hour too. Lol it was getting to the point that my mom probably wished I would put a diaper on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

Yeah, you're right. It just sucks that fantasy and reality seem to differ a lot. How do people on this site feel about PMs and such?

I am totally fine with pms and I would be willing to listen no matter what along with alvin the helpful chipmunk.

14 hours ago, Ratchet said:

Self-acceptance: that's what it inevitably always will come down to. Ego

I agree with ur post but there are some how have the fetish wearing diapers but at the same time an accident could happen they need a diaper like me I saw her from this hernia Del for bulging 3 & 5 disc in my lower back and because of it I've got severe nerve damage that I've lost control of my bladder so now I have no choice but to work diapers yes it does suck but you still can go out and live a normal 100 normal life well in diapers you just have to be comfortable with it regard as feared we're going out with friends or with whoever I still live a normal heart of a scent life while wearing diapers Everywhere I Go and yes I only use them for wedding because of it

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Iv been a dl all my life and been in diapers full time is not as bad as u make it seem yes there are bad sides to it and there are good sides to it just like everything ealts in the world but relly gets me is people telling other people what to do with there own body its not urs and it dose not affect you they y care what some one ealts is doing and just mind ur own bissness and let people be happy for how and what they are or like

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

there are all levels of wearing and how far into the scene you want to go. ONLY YOU can decide what works for you. We can tell you what works for us but ultimately you have to decide where you want to fall in the whole scene here. it may take you some