LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does my art look somewhat alright?

BabyDusk

00.thumb.png.1700befc5dc87ce9d0ea5673ba3146fc.png59101028d0c42_sonaref2017dusk.thumb.png.d7e860859b9731938d4f92a72e604c78.png

So I've been wanting to improve on my art recently. These two drawings featured are the best I can do at the moment until I get get more help to improve myself on things like shading and anatomy. If you would, please comment on how you feel about the two pics featured on here >w<.

• Like 1

Its a good start, many people can't draw. Remember.. practice, practice, practice! I didn't get as good as I am overnight, took me years of trial and error to find a style that worked for me. Never hurts to also find art from people to use as reference. I eventually settled on a more cell shaded (Cartoon) style, I started drawing more comic book style but my backgrounds were always more cell shaded style and clashed horribly. Took me years to realize that if I drew more cartoony characters that everything started to look better together.

My profile pic is actually one of my own drawings, which I only did about 2 years ago. Don't however try to color it using MS Paint like I did.. its very time consuming as it really isn't made to color art, I really need to find a proper program to color my work.