LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How We Live Now (Private)

meeko

The young blonde rubbed his face into his stuffed dragon and tugged on his left ear a bit as he entered the room and crossed over to his mom's bed. He crawled up into. "My ear and tummy hurt," he said quietly. "And I miss daddy."

"I know, baby." Caroline turned her lamp on and pulled Cameron into her lap. "I miss him, too." His cheeks looked flushed, and his eyes were heavy and glassy, so she held her hand to his forehead. "You're burning up, sweetheart. Let's go check your temperature and get some medicine." She gently squeezed the front of his pull-up through his pajamas as she stood up with him and realized he was wet, but she didn't say anything just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I know, honey, but it will help you feel better." Caroline carried him downstairs and sat him on the kitchen counter while she rifled through the medicine cabinet for the thermometer and children's Motrin. Knowing how embarrassed Cameron got when he wet his pull-up at night, she ordinarily would have gone ahead and just taken him to his room to change him without him having to say anything about it, but she wanted to give him some medicine first and then change him before getting him back to sleep. She gently tugged down on the bottom of his ear and inserted the thermometer. "102.4. Does your head hurt? Or your throat?"