LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work Experience? (Private with Danny

Danny manages to get to the door, but it's a barred gate that requires a keycard to get out of. Kaitlyn rolls her eyes as he runs toward it. They never learned. She came towards him, with a grim look on her face. 

"Very, very naughty. I'm not gonna spank you this time. I'll just wait until you've done poopy and then, you'll have to change yourself, until then it's time out for you."

Looks at you "what actually makes you think I'll poop these things? I'll just go and use the bathroom and there is nothing you can do about that! This is getting easier all the time" I smile 

I don't get very far for running and she catches me up but I don't look scared

"You'll go and use the bathroom will you?", Kaitlyn said with a smirk. "How are you going to that hmm? When Baby Danny's locked safely in his playpen.", Kaitlyn dragged him by the ear back through the main room into a side room, where there was an adult sized playpen. She opened it with her keycard and put Danny inside.

Danny just looks shocked and looks up knowing she intends to make him actually soil himself and that is what is going to happen very soon if he didn't find a toilet soon.. 

But he was trapped and the railings were too high for him and every time he jumped up, he fell on his butt and the need to poop got stronger and stronger. 

Then he let out a wet fart and felt his bowels wanting to be released.  

He squats down and starts pushing...

I start to cry as I push and starts loading my diaper up just wanting this nightmare to be over with. 

When I finally finish, I can't even sit down as I'm too ashamed and humiliated

"You're really enjoying this aren't you. You love humiliating me don't you"

Looks at you "you really expect me to change myself? You said I was a baby and you're in charge so I guess you will change me. Babies don't change themselves. And you gave me a drink with something on to make me poop because I never needed to poop before that drink. You either want me as a baby or as a helper. Make up your mind? But I am kinda falling for you if you know what I mean.  You're nice. Well. Sometimes" 

I get a changing pad and lay on it "go on. Your job is changing the babies right?" 

Points to the changing pad "please change me. This is really uncomfortable.  What can I do to convince you to change me? I'll do anything. Just please change me and I'll do anything" 

(Just no sissy stuff. I'm not against it but it's not for me)

"Act like a baby.", Kaitlyn said smirking, "completely, from now on, no more big boy worda you can only do talk like a little one would. And do it in your diapers, no walking like a big boy. As a last test with you... You have to suckle, frome me. I have something to help you with the toddling.

He might have to change later, right now she's just humiliating him and the whole Work Experience was a ruse.)

Kaitlyn smiled wickedly, "At's my good little boy now let's get you changed.", Kaitlyn picked him up and carried him to an adult sized changing table. She pulled his diaper off and gave him a condescendkng smile, "Baby Danny did make a big poopie!"

Blushes and feels like I'm going to cry. 

boy am I glad she's not changing me in front of everyone. That would have been humiliating. Everyone watching me having my poopy diaper changed. I better not give her any ideas. I'm glad I'm being changed rather than being the changer.  

I nod "yes auntie Kaitlyn.  Me make big boom boom. Me a big stinky baba" 

• 2 weeks later...