LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I tell a friend?

Personally, I say don't tell them. Best case scenario, the friend is cool with it. Worst case scenario, they drop you and spread the word. Is the risk really worth the reward?

• Like 1

Unless you have a compelling reason (not a wish or desire, but a REASON; something in the external world that would be of serious import and require that this person know) or if you KNOW (not just think, but have at least 3 pieces of EVIDENCE) said friend is "of the body", a closed mouth gathers no foot: You have no idea of how many scienc fiction stories have been written about persons trying to undo things they have done and builiding time machines to do that and these tales usually have a kicker in the end. It is about unbreaking the egg. Just don't

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

I get it totally butbinbthebend probably not worth it. Life is full of options and scenarios. Toss the dice if your feeling lucky kid. I've told only exes and my mom(yeah awkward kinda) long story. Just ask yourself what will you gain doing it?

i have always used a "need to know" attitude when it comes to this.. over the years i have become more and more dependent on my diapers, for medical reasons. Just about everyone in my life knows i wear diapers. Hardly anyone knows i am an ab. I have a friend I have know since the 3 rd grade. He saw my mother's brand of punishment way back then. He and his mother were very nice to me when I would show up at his house in diapers. Fast forward to being an adult. The two of us were out drinking one night and we got to talking about life and he mentioned my past and how it is surprising I didn't have some issues as an adult from my abusive childhood. I was a bit drunk and so was he and I spilled the beans about "glennie". He

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It is NEVER a good idea to spring something like this on a friend unless that friend SHARES your interest. You need to ask yourself why you feel the need to share it; what will be the anticipated outcome. Then think about something you would find very hard to accept and think about how you would react to hearing someone tell you about it. This is one of those personal issues better left private. All of your fears are most likely correct.

• 3 weeks later...

i told one friend that ive known for 17 years but he also has a "weird" kink. he is a fur so i we were talking about furs and i just decided to go with it and see what happend. he was cool with it. wasnt into it but was cool with it. he is the only person ive ever told and probably ever will

I have 2 people in my life that I consider best friends, not counting my wife. I met both of them at the same time in my childhood. I have told one of them about my ABDL side. I have no intentions of telling the other. It's not that I trust her any less or think she will be judgmental or worse stop being friends with me, it's just not something I think she needs to know. That being said you should decide if this friend needs to know this about you. If you are fairly certain that this friend will understand and be there for you as someone you can talk to about this with then I would say tell them. Only you know what kind of relationship you have with this person, but if there is nothing to be gained from telling them I say keep it to yourself. Just remember, a done bun can't be undone.

There seems no real reason for your best friend to know it seems. So my advice to you is keep it to yourself. If your friend starts to suspect something and inquires about it then sure open up and tell them about it. When push comes to shove though you know your friend better than anyone else so you will know when the time comes if it ever does, but if you are asking people for advice on a forum that is a flag to me that it is not that time yet. Just my two cents.

• 1 month later...