LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 1 month later...

I've got another one that you guys might want to consider, particularly if you buy your diapers from Amazon: Freemyapps.com. This is available on both Android and iOS, although the iOS "App" is now basically relegated to your browser of choice rather than an app. Open Freemyapps, follow the instructions, (usually download an app and try it for 30 seconds,) and voila, you've got points in Freemyapps. After you reach a certain point threshold you can cash your points in for things like iTunes or Amazon Giftcards. While PayPal is an option, it requires a bit more points if memory serves me correctly, (read more time in the app,) so you're better off just grabbing a giftcard if you're going to buy something on any given site anyway. You'll note that I singled out Amazon earlier, and I did so for two reasons. First, Amazon actually sells diaper stuff, (including some AB/DL diapers,) and second, since Amazon gift cards never expire and Freemyapps points do, you can just keep cashing out Amazon giftcards and saving them in your giftcard balance until you're ready to spend them. The other options above might pay out more, but if you find yourself trying a lot of apps anyway, you might want to give Freemyapps a shot as well.

On 18 June 2017 at 5:45 PM, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

I've got another one that you guys might want to consider, particularly if you buy your diapers from Amazon: Freemyapps.com. This is available on both Android and iOS, although the iOS "App" is now basically relegated to your browser of choice rather than an app. Open Freemyapps, follow the instructions, (usually download an app and try it for 30 seconds,) and voila, you've got points in Freemyapps. After you reach a certain point threshold you can cash your points in for things like iTunes or Amazon Giftcards. While PayPal is an option, it requires a bit more points if memory serves me correctly, (read more time in the app,) so you're better off just grabbing a giftcard if you're going to buy something on any given site anyway. You'll note that I singled out Amazon earlier, and I did so for two reasons. First, Amazon actually sells diaper stuff, (including some AB/DL diapers,) and second, since Amazon gift cards never expire and Freemyapps points do, you can just keep cashing out Amazon giftcards and saving them in your giftcard balance until you're ready to spend them. The other options above might pay out more, but if you find yourself trying a lot of apps anyway, you might want to give Freemyapps a shot as well.

Thats good info...Thanks for posting.

• Like 1