LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can we help push this?

I'm not sure most disabled would be too happy with the ABDL community getting involved to be honest. Seems like it is making light of a real struggle by saying it should be done for our fetish reasons... Not sure they would be too happy with that.

I think if you want to support the cause it is a good cause to support, just leave your ABDL sides out of it!

• Like 3

I am incontinent and need a wheelchair to get around so for me this is a great find. I am also an AB that my car wreck and needs has brought out of me. Like Elfy said it is a good cause for anyone to get behind just leave your ABDL side of it or it would give the wrong impression. I wouldn't have an issue with other ABDLs using the changing tables when they get installed but I would ask to give disabled priority of them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am with gadget on this , I have no problem sharing the love with my diapered brothers and sisters,it is nice that you all have so much respect when most people really could care less, I will say Alvin I think you meant developmentally disabled instead of the mental ill , in these parts those are fighting words there is an international center on autism and developmental disabilities here just down the road, so its very familiar territory, I have been tossed out of my chair a couple of times by joystick errors and in both cases an employee from the center was driving by and got me up out of the road safely to both them and me , because they had the proper training in lifting and moving the disabled , once I am on the ground I am SOL because I don't have the muscle function any more to help myself, I think anywhere else I would have been grabbed by an ambulance and taken to the hospital separating me from my chair & making an expensive mess out of things .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

One can be an advocate for others, which in this case I'm all for. Could we use the spaces? I don't see why not as long as it's not infringing in those with a physical need. What we shouldn't do here is push our own agendas on these folks ;) We can (and should) support them for their own sake with care and compassion.

Bettypooh

One can be an advocate for others, which in this case I'm all for. Could we use the spaces? I don't see why not as long as it's not infringing in those with a physical need. What we shouldn't do here is push our own agendas on these folks [emoji6] We can (and should) support them for their own sake with care and compassion.
Bettypooh

If we could only get business,industry and government to agree on that it would be a great start for everyone ,unfortunately we can't look forward to anything but devastation coming out of the cast of characters in Washington. We need to be washing them by the ton out of office.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'd push for this because I have a couple of friends who would really benefit from it and I've worked with people who have disabilities and this could potentially make a huge difference in their lives. No way in hell would I ever use it myself though unless my balance and incontinence issues were particularly bad that day and I couldn't safely change my diaper while standing up in an ordinary stall.