LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ARE MY PLASTIC PANTS, SISSY PANTIES?

Mommy put me in, my blue animal print plastic pants. She said they are just what a big toddler boy needs. I like my blue animal print plastic pants. But, when I was seen wearing them by my friends, they said they were sissy panties! Well, I don't mind, (much) having to wear sissy stuff, it makes mommy happy, and therefore me too. But do you think they are sissy panties, or not?

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

To me, Rhumba panties are sissy, Also princess theme pink would be. The key to "sissy" would be overly feminine so that it is effeminate rather than feminine. Pink or lavender with winged fairies. Something that it is obvious is trying to be girlish Another thing would be one of those "dresses" where the panties always show or a similar "babydoll". In short, something that no girl would be put in by a self-respecting mommy

What you have there would be gender-neutral toddler panties

I'd be wlilling to make a deal. I will post the links to classic sissy sites in the Sissy Room if one of the admins or mods will pin it to the top rank of posts so it is always in one place and can be easily reached. That will at least be a resource starter

• 4 weeks later...

That's getting close to the line there, just plain pink plastic pants don't quite make it as sissy panties. I'd think they'd have to have ruffles or a little embroidered heart or a bow in front or lace elastics to be considered sissy.

Pink can also be Little Girl, so that is contextual. If the other things are very frilly then it shows that someone is trying to affect a stereotypic girl image that is overdone, which is part of sissy. My outermost panties are part of my babydoll or match my dress, skirt, pinafore dress or blouse (unless that has some kind of design, like check)

For a sissy, Mommy, or more correctly, Mistress may want the panty material to be accessible so she or her friends can feel it and look at the panties, especially if Sissybaby is in one of those horrible things that is trying to pass for a dress or babydoll but is so short that it is not even decent, so something over the rubber, called a "shell" may not be in order. In that case. glossy material, or/and some kind of print is what is needed. See my recommendations above. In general, prints used could be winged fairies (actually pixies; do I look like I have wings and do not even mention Tinkerbell to a Fairy), anything princess like crowns and scepters on a pink background, teddybears in very short dresses, rattles with bows on them, rag dolls MLP style designs and

• 3 weeks later...