LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For me, it depends on the story.

If I'm writing a story about adults in a relationship and the story is meant to be full of fetish stuff then I will be explicit with what you mentioned but the more innocent the story becomes the less details I will give.

Personally, I like a lot of details in these things :54_EmoticonsHDcom:

I agree with Elfy. Don't write what I lovingly call "fapfiction" and skimp on the details, and don't get overly graphic in a story with a narrative and characters and meant for a more general readership when it's more in your story's interest to keep the plot moving.

• 2 months later...

I find explicit sex tends to turn me off (I'm sex-repulsed). As for poop and pee, explicit description of the acts is fine, but explicit description of the products grosses me out. So, for me, describing in detail what it felt like for the character to wet or mess is fine, but if you start waxing eloquent about how their dirty diaper feels against their skin, you'll lose me.

But that's very individual. The things that bother me are some of the favourite bits for others.

• 1 month later...

When I begin a story, I write as detailed a description of the character as I can. As the story matures, the person "speaks to me," and evolves. Some are elegantly dishabille, a stained gusset perhaps - but evolve into the dirtiest creatures imaginable, unable to walk because of an infected rash. It happens all too often.