LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you all ever give diapers a break ?

I once stopped for a year :lol:

It wasn't binge and purge because I had no problem visiting this site, I enjoyed the same stories and videos and didn't get rid of any stuff... I just had no desire to wear which then slowly returned over time.

• Like 2

I can't wear when my brother has a day off. (He lives in my house, and I stay around the corner in Mom's house but spend the day at my house when he's at work). Then there are days like yesterday when I had a lunch meeting to finalize plans for a mother-daughter luncheon this Sunday and had to be out most of the day. I make it a point not to miss wearing diapers so much that it would interfere with life and social activities.

• Like 1

Just while at work or if I'm going out in situations were its not convenient. My binge and purge cycles stopped years ago and only happened the first few years I started wearing. I quit cold turkey for a year and a half after getting caught by my parents. Picked right back up where I left off once I got my own place.

5 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

Just while at work or if I'm going out in situations were its not convenient. My binge and purge cycles stopped years ago and only happened the first few years I started wearing. I quit cold turkey for a year and a half after getting caught by my parents. Picked right back up where I left off once I got my own place.

No, not really unless I really have too, but that is not by choice. Every so now and then I have to go abroad for my daily job and then I have little or no option but to discontinue. Other than that it is 24/7.

I did when I had to serve my country. Another time when I 1st started dating. Then once when my wife didn't want me to wear. Then it took a couple of years to convince her it was harmless but it took awhile to purchase new diapers because she threw all my diapers away

15 hours ago, notyalc said:

I usually wear once a week. So with that cycle, its a good balance and gives me another reason to look forward to the weekend

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Missy Q said:

This is the pattern I used back when I wore regularly. It's a really good balance that keeps you excited but not burnt out. And if you live with other people it stops things from looking suspicious.

Oh I have a studio. So no need to fret about roommates. I enjoy wetting as well as messing, there's no way I can do that with others around. But if I'm ever forced to bear roommates ill find some way to get around them. I'm crafty with discretion and I have a strong feeling we all are too.

• 2 weeks later...

the question needs to be expanded to cater for those who are 24/7 where the option to not wear simply isnt there. Ive noticed with my own baby that sometimes he wears thick cloth nappies and frilly rhumba plastic pants or some patterned disposables. He will use his pacifier far more and demand bottle feeding.

The answer to your question from me is yes, I do give them a break, simply because I have to for work. Being outdoors all day in someone's garden and needing a change it pretty much next to impossible. Also rather hard to wear diapers when your away on holiday and always around family. So I generally only get to wear when at home and